Chapter 41: Attention Giver

Beep! Beep! Beep! I slapped my phone to turn off my alarm.

"Orlando here I come." I whispered as I pulled myself out of bed.

Another day of not having to do homeschool.

I went over to my dresser and pulled out my teal metallic bra top with my white booty shorts.

After getting changed I grabbed my dance bag that held my regular clothes for later in it.

Sending snapchats I walked down the stairs where my mom was eating breakfast.

I walked into the kitchen and took a plate of cinnamon rolls my mom had made in the morning.

I plopped down at our island and began eating.

Buzz, Buzz, Buzz. My phone vibrated rapidly. It was a call from Abby. I questioned it knowing I would see her in just an hour, but I decided to pick up anyway.

"Hello?" I asked when I picked up the phone.

"Hello Katie. It's Abby I have got some more information for you about the commercial."

"Oh great! What is it?" I anxiously asked.

"Next Tuesday were going to start the filming. We're going to go to a recording studio so we can record the audio first then Thursday we will start the actual filming and that will last two days."

"Sounds fun I can't wait!" I replied happily.

"Great! I'll be able to give you some more details as the recording date gets closer."

"Sounds good, Have you already told Maddie?" I asked

"Not yet I don't want Mackenzie to hear her on the phone. I'll probably talk to her later."

"Okay see you in a bit." I informed her.

"Bye sweetie."

"Bye." I replied and hung up the phone.

My mom came in and set her plate, cup, and silverware in the sink. "Who was that?" She asked.

"Oh, that was just Abby."

"What did she want?" My mom questioned.

"She just called about that commercial she was wanting to do during break." I had already told her about the commercial the day that Abby had let Maddie and I know what she was up to.

"Oh okay sounds great when do you start?" She asked.

"She wants us to record the audio at some recording studio next Tuesday and Wednesday. Then she wants to actually film on Thursday and Friday."

"Oh your going to have so much fun." My mom told me with a big smile on her face.

"I hope so." I replied laughing.

"Oh trust me you will. Just hurry up and eat because we're going to be late." She informed me.

I quickly finished eating while my mom loaded all the suitcases and everything for Orlando into the car.