Chapter 68: Got a Leak

A big Congratulations to brooklyn_holly18 for winning this chapter's Shout Out Give Back! I'd like to thank her because she is just so sweet and sent me this really cute message and I just love getting those! She's just super nice so make sure to go check her out and even give her a follow because she totally deserves it for being so awesome!

I couldn't even recognize the lady on the bed. Her face was brushed and swollen. She had wires, tubes, and all sorts of machines hooked up to her. Her entire body looked terrible and her eyes are shut. I walked to her bedside my emotions completely caught off guard by this horrible sight.

I just stare at her for a moment unable to move. Abby places her hands on my shoulders standing behind me. "She's— She's not okay." A tear slips out of my eyes uncontrollably.

"She will be though hun." Abby rubbed my shoulders.

"How?"

"Miracles can come true."

"She needs more than a—" I choke up for a second trying to squeeze these terrible words out my mouth. "Miracle." I say as I let a waterfall of tears out my eyes.

"Don't say that it's going to be just fine."

"How do you know? Everyone keeps saying that but they don't really know!" I snapped instantly regretting it. "Sorry..."

"It's okay, I understand. It's a hard time but you'll get through it."

I nodded my head walking over to one of the chairs and sitting down. This situation is just so terrible. I just need to have a moment with my mom alone. Maybe in the morning I convince Abby to leave the room somehow providing me with some time to talk to her. After all it is about two thirty in the morning. I'll have to think of some sort plan.

An hour later I finally fell asleep but it was an off and on sleep. Nightmares we're terrorizing me the whole night so I just couldn't stay asleep for a long period of time.

***

When I woke up in the morning I looked down to my phone seeing a text from Maddie.

Maddie- How you doing?

Katie- I'm Fine.

Maddie- Don't lie.

Katie- I'm dying inside.

Maddie- It's okay 😘💘

Katie- It's not.

I clicked to my home screen just not wanting to talk about this at the moment. Not even really wanting to think about it. Not wanting any relation to it.

Snapchat should distract me until Abby wakes. Buzzfeed is my favorite news subscription but I stopped swiping dead in my tracks when I got to one story. The cover was a picture of me and Abby outside of the ALDC with tears streaming down my face. How could this be possible? I scrolled up and began reading the story.

Dance Moms fans know she tough stuff. Yesterday Dance Moms Star Dancer Katie Rose was spotted with fellow Dance Mom's star and coach Abby Lee Miller. They were spotted at the back exit of the Abby Lee Dance Company Los Angles. This video was filmed by a reported fan who was just anxious to see the stars. Yesterday at 12:00pm Maddie Ziegler (another Dance Moms Star) and Katie Rose were suppose to have a Meet and Greet at the studio. The two girls have been reportedly been living with Abby Lee Miller for over a week now! Katie Rose has been living with other dance stars such as Kalani Hilliker even before her and Maddie started living with Abby Lee Miller. Why they've been living with her is as big a mystery to anyone as it is to us. Melissa Ziegler mother of Maddie Ziegler has been spotted back in Pittsburgh with her youngest daughter Mackenzie Ziegler who also is a Dance Moms Star. Amanda Rose mother of Katie Rose has not been spotted since the Dance Mom's Holiday Special. Due to the muffled noise of the video you cannot tell what they are saying but fans are going crazy expressing their opinions on social media. There has been no explanation for all of this from any of the girls but we are hoping they will clear it up for us soon. Tears are a regular at the Abby Lee Dance Company but usually not under these circumstances. The girls are even on winter break right now do to the holidays. What do you guy's think was said in the video and why was it making Katie sob?!