Chapter 16: The Competition

We all woke up at 8:00am to get ready for the competition.

"Here we go." I sleepily said getting out of bed.

I put on some black leggings and a White ALDC LA shirt, I also threw on my Red ALDC LA Hoodie over that.

However everyone else was wearing ALDC shirts and their ALDC Competition Jackets over that.

We all brushed through our and hair and did some basic natural makeup. Then we did anything else we needed to do to get ready.

We heard a knock the door that connected to one of the moms rooms.

"Girls we got room service breakfast in here why done you girls come eat." Melissa said from the other side of the door.

"Okay." We all said opening the door and going in.

We all had some French toast, scrambled eggs, and some fruit.

"Katie are you excited for your first competition with the ALDC?" Jill asked.

"Definitely!" I replied with a smile on my face.

After we ate our breakfast we met Abby in the front entrance.

"Girls are you ready?" Abby asked us when we met up with her.

"Yes!" We said in unity then cheered.

I looked over to see that the camera men had followed us to the hotel and were recording us.

"The bus is going to be here in ten minutes." Abby said smiling.

We all sat down in the waiting room and waited for the bus.

"This is the longest 10 minutes of my life!" I said laughing 3 minutes in.

Finally about seven minutes later we walked outside and there our bus was, waiting for us.

We climbed onto the bus and as usual the girls sat in the back and the moms and Abby sat in the front of the bus.

This time I sat next to Nia and we chatted the whole way to the Competition.

When the bus stopped outside the building we were going to be competing in I looked out the window to see tons of fans lined up cheering for us.

"Wow!" I said smiling.

Us girls and Abby walked off the bus bus. The moms following shortly after. People were cheering excitedly  and screaming as we walked past them.

They gave a me a confused face but they continued to cheer.

People were holding signs and cheering the other girl's names. The cameras were recording us as we walked into the building as well.

Gia had just arrived in Las Vegas today so she had gotten us signed in to the competition when she got here.

We walked into our dressing room and of course the cameras filmed us. The Makeup suitcases were already set up> As was a Abby Lee Dance company sign was set up, which was basically so we could change behind it.