Chapter 25: They're Coming

It was now lunch time for us and Sarah, Maddie, Mackenzie, and I were on bleachers with the moms. We were eating some Subway from down the street.

"I love subway." I said then bit into my sandwich.

"Who doesn't?" Mackenzie asked.

Miss Abby walked out of the office and stood before us. "I know you guys are eating but I wanted to give you guys a little bit more information for this weekend." Abby said gaining everyone's attention.

"We will be in New York for one day and one day only. Which will be Saturday. So Friday night we will board the plane at 10:00pm LA time and arrive about 5:00am NYC Time.

"We have to leave tomorrow to get there Saturday!" Mackenzie groaned.

"You can blame that on the time zone change between LA as New York." Abby stated and Mackenzie rolled her eyes.

"Since we have to leave tomorrow homeschool isn't happening tomorrow. Also we will just be working on competition dances while you are here. I have you until 12:00pm tomorrow when you get home I want you guys to sleep!" Abby instructed.

"Yeah, it's going to be a very long day." Melissa added.

"I also want you girls to sleep on the plane. That means no phones, or any electronics on the plane!" Abby said then looks straight to Maddie and I. "No Tv, that means no Kimmy Smit." Abby told us.

Maddie and I both were slightly let down by the fact that we couldn't watch our show.

"Once our plane gets there you little miss will be headed to the Good Morning America Show." Abby said looking to Mackenzie.

Mackenzie's face lit up. "Since your getting two extra passes, I expect I will have one." Abby said looking to Melissa who nodded her head.

"Also I expect Katie will get one?" Abby asked still looking to Melissa.

"That's, correct." Melissa said nodding her head again.

"I don't see why it's fair that Katie is getting the extra pass and Sarah isn't." Christy said standing up for her daughter.

Boom even more cameras swarming us. It's like a ticking time bomb when Christy talks, like tick, tick, tick BOOM! Swarmed by cameras.

Even though since my mom wasn't coming I would have nowhere to go otherwise. I obviously wasn't just going  to be abandoned on the street!

"Christy you don't understand its because—" Melissa was cut off.

"No I do understand. Poor Sarah isn't treated with the same level of respect as your girls are." Christy said.

"Oh please." My mom replied to Christy annoyed.

"No because it is true!" Christy continued.

"Christi stop! First, Katie has never been to an event like this! Second, there is only one ticket left and Amanda isn't coming! Third, she needs to experience this because she will have a talk show opportunity in her future!" Abby shouted at Christy.

"Sarah could be on a talk show in the future too!" Christy reasoned.

"She could but Katie will have talk shows in her future!" Abby shouted at Christy.

Just great Maddie, Sarah, Mackenzie and I saw the other moms walk through the back door. The girls were not with them, just the moms. Abby and the moms on the bleachers didn't even notice due to them fighting.

"Looks like nothing's change since we left." Jess said to Holly, Kira, Ashely, and Jill who were walking in.

"Uhh guys." Maddie said looking to the moms walking in the back entrance.

"You guys might want to see this." I said as Maddie and I tried to get their attention.

Finally as the moms got to us and everyone realized.

"What are you guys doing here?" Abby asked looking to the moms walking in.

"We just wanted to let you guys know we will be seeing you guys Saturday in New York." Jill said.

"I don't understand. Are you just coming to watch?" Abby joked.

"Well actually Debbie Allen opened her arms to us and we will be competing for her this weekend." Kira said twirling her hair.

"Good luck with that, half my team is made up of Maddie's." Abby said back.

"There's the favoritism again." Holly said rolling her eyes.

"It's not favoritism its just talent." Abby said as if it was so simple.

"Yeah I hope your soloist are ready because Kendall, Kalani, and Brynn are going to blow you guys out of the water." Jill said.

"I'm so scared, my Maddie and my Katie and Mackenzie have solos." Abby said in a sassy way. She said the first part in a sarcastic tone as well.

"Well since our kids aren't being set up to fail they are probably gonna win!" Holly said annoyed.

"Get out!" Abby shouted and the moms who didn't move. "I said get out!" Abby shouted again. This time the moms left.

"See you guys at the competition!" Ashley shouted as the walked out the back door.

"You girls better beat them." Abby said then walked into the office.

"Girls there's not a change in this world your gonna loose so don't let them get into your heads." Melissa said as we finished our subway.

"We know, I just don't wanna compete against them like this." Maddie said to her mom.

"Girls sometimes you just have to do things you don't want to." My mom said.

After lunch we had Acting, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical, Hip hop, Contemporary, Musical theater, Ballet, and a Technique lesson. Then I had private with Abby.

Around 10:00pm I got to go home. When we got home I had a baked potato for dinner. Then I went up to my room to pack for tomorrow.

I prepared my competition suitcase suitcase then I did my regular suitcase. I had to pack multiple sets of clothing just for the photo shoot. I also had to prepare regular clothes I was going to wear that day. I packed a pair of comfy clothes for the plane ride home as well. Then I had to pack sets of dance clothes.

I put my regular makeup bag into the suitcase as well as my regular hair supplies.

I packed some other things such as my toothbrush.

In my carry on bag I basically filled it with electronics, and a comfortable travel pillow.

At 11:10 I fell asleep in my bed after packing.

|This story is STILL updated REGULARLY!|

{What!? Debbie Allen? They're coming to New York! Readers don't hurt me, the drama just makes of interesting. Make sure to favorite this chapter and follow me so you get alerts when I post. I know it's a shorter chapter compared to others but hey? Why not. Thanks for reading! 😘}