Chapter 11: Jojo Juice

The rest of the day went by fast! We did a Jazz, Tumbling, Hip hop, Contemporary, and Technique class.

Luckily we were able to make it through the rest of the day without another fight breaking out.

Jojos mom, Jess had already talked to my mom about me coming over to film a video of Jojo's juice.

So when we were done with dance Jojo and I hopped into her moms car and we headed to her house.

When we got to to the house, we went straight upstairs to Jojo's room.

"We just moved from my apartment last week so not everything is completely set up yet." Jojo mentioned as we walked into her room.

"Oh, that's no problem." I replied

Jojo's purple and blue bed was in the middle of the room. Off to the right side of the bed was a blue couch with the green 'Jojo Juice' sign above it.

"Let me just set up the tripod and the ring light then we can get started." Jojo said grabbing the tripod.

"Oh Jojo wait, make sure you post this after the competition so we can say my name."

"That's probably a good idea." Jojo said putting her camera on the tripod.

"So what are we going to dunk on our heads?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Now that's a surprise." Jojo said laughing.

"Oh, okay fine." I said laughing.

"Okay it's all set up." Jojo said pressing the record button then sitting next to me.

Jojo turned on her phone and started playing her theme song.

We both started to lip sink along to it.
"J to the O to the J-O-S to the J to the U to the I-C-E, that's Jojo's Juice, what what, that's Jojo's Juice, what what."

"Hey guys it's Jojo and I'm here today with Katie Rose!"

"Hey Guys!" I said and waved to the camera.

"Okay let's cut to the case." Jojo said looking to me.

"What?"

"Are you ready to answer some questions?"

"I was born ready!" I said dramatically.

"Alright lets get started!"

Jojo got up and stopped the camera.

"Alright! If you click on my latest Instagram photo in the comments there are a lot of question we can switch back and fourth picking question." Jojo said.

"Okay." I said pulling out my phone and going onto Instagram.

"Ready?" Jojo asked holding her own phone.

"Yep!" I responded.

Jojo started recording again. Then she sat back down.

"We're back and we're ready to answer some questions!" Jojo shouted.

"Okay I got the first one." Jojo said. "You ready?"