Chapter 42: A Hint of Jealousy

Lastly closing position, facial, and perfect.

"Amazing!" Abby remarked as the music finished.

"Thank you." I felt my cheeks go red.

"Your welcome. That's it for today, I have to get started with the mini's. You can tell the other girls that you have about an hour and a half before the bus gets here to take us to the airport."

I nodded my head. "Thank you." I replied then left the room. The mini's were waiting on the bench with their moms. Plus our moms were sitting on the lower part of the bench.

Ari ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Hey cutie." I smiled at her.

"Hey." She replied beaming back at me.

"I heard you have a solo?" I asked.

"Yeah! It's a lyrical dance and it's called emotions." She told me happily.

"Oh that sounds good! I can't wait to see it!" I remarked.

"I can't wait to preform it!" She giggled. "Do you have a solo?" She asked.

"Yeah I actually do. It's a lyrical routine too, but it's called Break Free." I answered.

"Oh cool!" She replied. "I can't wait to see you guys preform!" She added.

"I can't wait to see you guys preform either!" I replied smiling.

"Mini's, group!" Abby called out while she held the door to the studio open.

"Looks like you got to go I'll see you on the bus." I told her.

"Okay!" She replied and skipped off to studio with the other mini's.

I walked over to the moms sitting on he benches. "Can we please get some lunch?" I asked.

"I'm pretty sure we're going to eat at the airport." My mom replied.

I stuck my lip out and did my best puppy eyes. "That's not going to work on me." My mom replied.

"Put that lip back in your going to get a bug in your mouth." Melissa laughed.

I smiled slightly embarrassed. "Wait I know someone who can." I replied the ran down the hall into the den.

"Kenz I need you." I told Mackenzie as she was sitting on the bench playing on her phone.

"Why." She asked looking up.

"Food." I simply answered.

She hopped off the bench. "Let's go." She replied dragging me out of the room.

We danced over to the moms. "Puppy faces." I whispered into Mackenzie's ears.

We both did our best puppy faces. "Not working girls." Jess laughed.

"Unfair." I replied crossing my arms. I couldn't be serious and I burst out laughing for no reason.

"You are one crazy little girl." Jill laughed.

"She knows." Mackenzie answered also laughing.