Chapter 43: Unhealthy Competition

"Girls it's 9:45 wake up." Ashley shouted knocking on our connecting door.

We all slowly woke up pulled ourselves from the bed. Let me just tell you the time change kills.

After convincing ourselves we needed to get up, we began getting ready for the day. We all wore black leggings a different color ALDC LA T-shirts. Topping it off with our ALDC LA season seven jackets.

We all straightened our hair to get a good base for when we start competition hair. Then we did some plain natural makeup.

"Girls are you ready?" My mom asked opening the connecting door.

"Yeah." Mackenzie replied pulling her phone off of one of the chargers.

"Okay let's go get some breakfast downstairs." My mom told us. We nodded our heads and exited the hotel room.

The other moms were also waiting in the hall. "Let's go get some breakfast!" Maddie in a deep funny tone.

"Yes please." Kendall added.

We all walked and took turns taking the elevator down. When we got downstairs we walked into the café area and got into the breakfast area.

There was just about every breakfast food you could ever imagine. The hotel was retro themed so it was super cool! There was a big screen on the wall that was playing old time tv shows and commercials.

I grabbed my tray and I got a donut, scrambled eggs, and a bottle of orange juice. We went to the checkout area and handed them our room key which we all revived one. Then we went and found a place to sit and began eating.

The mini's were also joining us with their moms as well. "I need to eat like this everyday!" Nia joked.

"Girl same!" Jojo replied.

"It's comp day baby!" Kendall happily remarked.

"Yeah, we all figured that out sweetie." Kalani laughed patting Kendall's shoulder.

I took a sip of my orange juice as I noticed people rushing out the pool. It was about seventy degrees out, but still! It's an outdoor pool.

We continued eating then rushed back to our rooms to gather our competition bags.

As we all pulled our bags behind us a big group of people were swarming by our bus outside.

The bus driver was collecting our bags and putting them away. We waved to the fans as we got on the bus.

"We love you guys so much!" I shouted before I stepped onto the bus.

"You guys are literally amazing!" Jojo shouted.

When we got into the bus Gia and Abby were already seated so I went and sat next to Jojo in the back. We joked around the whole way to the competition.

When we finally arrived about twenty minutes later even more fans were gathered out by the entrance.

Gia went and checked in before we got off the bus. We also had to wait for the cameras to be ready to film.