{Chapter 53 - Where Have You Two Been?}

-=Sean's Point of View=-

"Never leave me, Addison." I whispered into her ear, cautiously. My hot breath probably being felt on the side of her head. I lightly nibbled on her upper ear, feeling her body shudder in my arms. It caused my diaphragm to rumble in a small chuckle.

"I won't. I can promise you that, Sean." Her gentle and innocent eyes met my depressed and tainted ones. Addy planted a kiss on my lower jaw. Her head slowly rested on my shoulder after smiling. The teeth that were in her mouth sparkled. I loved every detail about his woman.

My eyes soon became heavy with sleep. The bed that stood solid beneath our bodies was soft. Comfort from Addison in my arms warmed my body, making it harder to fight off being tired. Before I could fully accept slumber, a weird being interrupted me.

A ginormous wave comes out of no where, filling the room. Both Addison and I sat up and noticed the water flooding the ground around us, rising to the ceiling. My heart was beating so fast in my chest, waiting to push through my flesh.

Before we could run to a door or window, they all disappear into thin air. No where to be found. All four walls didn't have or contain an exit.

I feel the waves lapping over, and over, and over my frantically waving hand. It tires, and drops helplessly under, next to my burning body. It feels as though my lungs are filled with acid -- ever ripe and ready to burst. The worst part is, whenever I think that this is my limit, this is my end, I hold on that bit longer. I tried to search for Addison but I had no luck.

My eyes closed, mouth shut and lungs running out of air. I push one last time, reaching for god-knows-what. I fail, of course. I try to relax but who can do that in this situation? I then gulp as much as I can, wanting this nightmare to be over. The water fills my mouth, looking for any pathway it can find to finish me.

And it does. Just like that.

{Sean's Nightmare Over}

I woke up to the horrid sound of birds chirping. I awoke with a gasp, my mind reeling. The dream had been so vivid, so real, that for a moment I thought I was still submerged with water swirling around me, crushing me. Then, as my eyes grew used to the darkness, familiar objects began to appear out of the gloom. I groaned before feeling the ache in my back jolt me awake. Slowly rising from the depths of oblivion, feeling returning to fingers and toes, I grunted, rolled over and curled up more tightly, hugging my knees between my weak-feeling arms.

Something about the atmosphere surrounding them didn't seem right, so cautiously opening one eye I quickly scanned the area around me. For a moment I didn't know where I was.

Awareness came in a flash, this was not within their comfort zone, this was strange and in some ways frightening. What had happened last night? I was too tired to recall the events that occurred a few hours ago. Sleep threatened to take me over once again.

There was so many thoughts that scrambled myself to the surface in panic that a thin film of perspiration began to form on my brow and upper lip. Fear was setting in and there was nothing I could do to stop it, no comforting words or thoughts, nothing reassuring came to mind. My breath kept coming and going in short turns. Familiar feelings of "loosing it" soon started to resurface. The nightmare I had before waking me up put me on edge.

"Sean?" I felt a body call my name and move beneath me. My eyes flashed down and saw Addison rubbing her recently opened hazel eyes gently. The hair on her head was standing in all different directions.

Everything came back to me in a flash.

Addison.

Sex.

The nightmare.

I recognized all the lights, untouched food and now blown out candles. My mood was lifted as Addison stretched out and yawned. She didn't realize she didn't have any clothes on. Neither of us did.

"Nice, boobs." I pointed to her chest while giggling like an immature teenager who just saw a Victoria's Secret magazine for the first time.

She flashed me a confused glare before looking down. "Holy hell!" She practically shouted for everyone and anyone to hear. Her hands reached for the blanket and pulled it over her entire body. Realization flashed on Addison's eyes.

"We, uh, did it." Her mouth spilled the awkward yet obviously subject of the day. I nodded while my cheeks matched the flushed look on her face.

"Felix and Marzia are probably worried about us. Let's get dressed, pack up and head home. You okay with that?" I asked Addison while reaching for my discarded clothing, trying not to reveal my lower body.

She nodded her head and did the same actions. I felt a little bit disappointed she was being clothed. "I'm down for sleeping indoors." She winked.

I rolled my eyes in response, pulling my shirt over my head. My pants and old boxers were slipped on. I had no choice but to put last night's clothes on. I mentally punched myself for not packing a new outfit. Addison and I spent the next twenty minutes cleaning up with mess we made yesterday. She seemed sore since she winced a few times when bending down or walking.

"Ready?" I grabbed the car keys, twirled the around and handed them to her. Our hands brushed against each other's. Before she could answer, I pulled her body against mine.

"How are you feeling?" I felt her hand in mine. My lips pressed against her's, savoring the feeling.

Addison kissed back before saying, "A little sore, but extremely happy." Her arms wrapped around mine, pressing her head against my shirt.

"I love you." Her mouth formed to the words my ears liked to hear.

"I love you, too." My hands rubbed Addy's back. "Let's get home, Addy."

We both jumped in the car and rode back to my apartment. The greenery of Ireland still amazed me and never failed to amuse me. I truly loved being here. Addison pulled into the parking lot.

After a ride in the elevator, my hand unlocked the apartment door with a key. Marzia and Felix were sitting on the sofa. Both pairs of eyes locked on our's, making me slightly uncomfortable.

"Now, to get the most awkward question out of the way, where have you two been?" Marzia asked, obviously looking for an answer. Before I could think of an excuse, Felix mouthed something to her.

It looked something like they fucked.

Marzia's mouth was now shaped like an 'o.' She wasn't sure how to react and neither was I. "We'll be in my room. Felix you asshole." My hand grabbed Addison's and led her to the master bedroom.

"Don't have too much fun in there!" Felix teased me again.

Oh, we will.

•••
A/N:

Sorry if this chapter sucked. Oops.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! This chapter showed Jack's fear of losing Addison.

Have a good day / night!

-S