{Chapter 26 - Destructive}

-=Sean's Point of View=-

"What do you mean she's gone?" I shouted in Felix's face while standing in the basement without Addison. The restrains I put on her were destroyed and left laying on the ground. My breath grew to a growl while holding onto Felix's shoulders. My fingers wrapped around them, squeezing as hard as I could. I let go and turned away from him. "Do you at least know how or who?"

"No, I don't Jack. I think it's time to let go." Felix tried to cool me off but it only made me more mad.

I grabbed his shoulders again, pulling Felix roughly against the wall and shook his body in a demanding way that roused more anger than anything else. My rage quickly disappeared and turned to devastation.

I stopped hurting him and sunk to the ground. I felt my lower body hit the floor when I landed. He rubbed his shoulders after I let go. My body felt numb physically yet I could feel everything emotionally and mentally. I can't lose her. Emptiness filled my emotions again, along with the sensation of being broken. Tears filled my eyes and started to fall. They were warm on my cheeks as they fell since the basement was chilly. I started wheezing and hiccuping since I was getting myself worked up. Everything hit me in the face at once.

Anger.

Devastation.

Emptiness.

Confusion.

Broken Down.

Bitterness.

Annoyed.

Lost.

I knew I felt more than that but I was too unstable to identify them all. I got up from the cold ground and leaned against the wall beside me. My head was in my hands since I didn't know what to do with myself.

"Jack, come here. Why don't you come sit down for a moment?" Felix sighed after he told me what to do. He made a mistake by grabbing my arm with his hand. I whipped out of his grasp and moved away from him. I took a vase that looked pretty expensive and kept it in my grasp. It was red painted glass with floral print painted on it.

"Stop! Sean! That's Marzia's vase she made for me. Just please put it down." Felix didn't move toward me which was a smart move. Instead he fell to his knees and begged me to stop.

"Maybe you can experience what it feels like to lose something special to you." After I finished I smashed the vase to the ground. It shattered into a million red pieces when it made contact with the ground. I stomped on a few larger pieces while tears flew from my eyes. Felix picked up pieces of the destroyed vase and set them aside. A look of sadness flashed over his glazed eyes. I felt destructive. I was losing it, wasn't I?

I already lost it.

"Get out of my house." He ordered me while pointing to the stairs. His voice was so calm it was startling.

"Excuse me?" I was flabbergasted at his statement.

"You heard me, Mcloughlin! Get the hell out!" Felix screamed at me. His hands formed fists as he took a step closer to me. His overall posture yelled 'I'm probably going to kill you.' Uncontrollable anger was building up inside of me every second that passed.