{Chapter 43 - The Villain Roles Have Switched}

-=Sean's Point of View=-

The smell of recently baked pizza filled the air. Felix opened the box after tipping the delivery man. I took a whiff of the cheesy goodness after having a conversation about our eventful day. Finally, we all get to chill out and relax with the group.

"You guys are adorable. Maybe your ship will become bigger than #Melix." Marzia told us with a chuckle while eating pizza on the living room couch. The television played in the background, making this dinner more comfortable. I felt the melted cheese on the slice oozing onto my hand as we finished telling Felix and Marzia we were a couple. This pizza was greasy and I loved it.

"I don't know about that. Your ship has been sailing." Addison winked while picking the pepperoni off of her pizza. She then popped them into her mouth, enjoying how they tasted. A unmissable smile grew on her pretty face.

Man, I'm whipped.

Marzia found this amusing. I remembered how she was pregnant and asked, "How's the little baby doing?" I pointed to her stomach. There wasn't a huge difference in the size. No baby bump yet.

"Their good, I think. I don't know what the gender is yet so I'm just calling them No Name." The smile on Felix's face when Marzia spoke about the new baby showed he was excited and loved her. We all laughed and enjoyed the rest of our night together. It was kind of like we were a family. I haven't felt so loved in awhile.

Addy placed her head on my shoulder with a small smirk. I then rested my head on her head. My arms almost automatically wrapped around her small body. I engulfed her and never wanted to let go.

A phone vibrated and lit up on the coffee table. It wasn't mine since it was in my pocket. We all looked to see if it was our's who went off. Addison took her head off my shoulder and looked at it. Addy picked it up. We got her a new phone the other day. I noticed Addison read something on her phone and become wide eyed for a split second. No one else saw it except me since I'm very observant.

Addison yawned and stretched her arms in the air. "I'm pretty tired guys, I think I'm going to hit the hay." She rose from the couch abruptly and began to head to the bedroom. The phone was slipped into her back pocket quickly. Something was not right since the look in her eyes told me she was upset and afraid of something. She was in such a rush to leave. I reached out and grabbed her hand, causing her to not be able to go any farther. Her head whipped around and looked at mine. A small about of tears pooled in her hazel eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked while I felt Felix and Marzia's confused gazes looking at me. I gave her a sympathetic glance as she hesitated on what to say. Addy looked at the others in the room and back at me. I rubbed her fingers, trying to comfort her. I'm scared it's something I did. I don't think I did anything wrong.

"Yes, I'm completely okay. I'm just tired." She lied and let go of my hand. Addison made her way to the bedroom down the hall with a quick step. She didn't even turn back.

I adverted my gaze to the ground with a frown. "Excuse me guys." I got up and looked at the two silent people across from myself.

"Something is up. You should go check on her." Marzia informed me while having a straight face. Felix nodded, agreeing. I sighed and started walking where Addison went off to.

As I approached my room, I heard talking. Instead of interrupting her phone call, I decided to ease drop. I knew it was wrong, but her voice sounded distressed. I placed my ear against the cool wood, hearing the fan spinning in the room right beside me. I rested my hands on the door beside both sides of my body.