{Chapter 5 - Bingo}

-=Sean's Point of View=-

God damn it.

Her Instagram isn't helping me! I cursed out loud and kept searching for something that would help my cause. I need to know what area she's living in. Maybe she has a Snapchat. It would give me some information about her location. I don't personally have one but I could make one for this reason only.

Maybe I'm taking this antic too far...
"Nah," I said out loud. I kept scrolling through her page on my computer. I was in the photos that were taken two years ago. I discovered a photo that is useful.

It was captioned:
New house! Just moved in & I'm loving it already.

She was standing in front of a street sign with her father smiling brightly. It was a selfie of them. I wonder where he mother is. I saw pictures with her but they stopped recently. I'm very curious.

Bingo.

I know where that street is. It was Main Street in the suburbs here in my area of Ireland. I was about twenty minutes away by foot. My car was at the repair shop so I didn't have access to it. I'll have to take the bus since I was too lazy to walk the whole way. It wasn't far, I'm just very tired right now.

I threw on some blue jeans and a Game Grumps t-shirt. I put my grey beanie on my head and adjusted my re-dyed green hair. I rolled on deodorant and sprayed a bit of body spray. The cool spray hit my body and I got a sniff of the scent. I love this smell.

I slipped on my Adidas sneakers and walked out the door. I pulled up a bus schedule on my phone and scrolled through it. Perfect. The next bus was heading towards the suburbs.

As I left my apartment building, I felt the cold wind roll on my skin. I shivered but kept going. I walked to the bus stop which was a minute down the road. As I was walking I received a text message. I felt the cellular device vibrate in my back pocket. I lifted it from my pocket and read who it was from.

Mark<3: Hey, dude. Couldn't get a hold of you on skype. Where you at? Anyway, wanna collab later today?

I rolled my eyes but smiled when remembering Mark put his name with the heart when we exchanged numbers. I haven't brought myself to change it. I didn't really want to since he entered it in like that. Mark is Markiplier on YouTube. We are basically best friends at this point. He lived in L.A. in the states. We would see each other at conventions and collaborate ever once in awhile. I missed him deeply, sometimes.

I didn't know when I'd get home after my... task. I already had two videos recorded for tomorrow so I didn't have to worry about it. I would rather record with him at a later date.

I replied to his message.

Me: Hi, Mark. Can we do that tomorrow? I already have videos planned to upload tomorrow and I'm out of the house right now. Sorry man.

I quickly got a reply.

Mark<3: Oh...alright. That's fine with me. We just haven't talked much lately and I want to do a video with you. I'm worried about you. You've seemed different. Almost...cut off. Dark. Like you're scheming something.

I glared at my phone screen after I read this. What the hell?! How does he see right through me? No. I cannot have him being suspicious. I acted normally and calm and didn't get upset.

Me: huh? What are you talking about? Calm down. We will record tomorrow. I'm busy so leave me alone. Bye Mark.

I sighed and shut my phone off. I slipped it into my pocket and kept on going. When I reached the bus stop, I sat on the bench waiting for my ride to 'no loneliness'.

-=Mark's Point of View=- {whaaat?!}

I threw my phone on my bed in my apartment. I paced around the room after texting Sean. What is the hell is going on with him? He never acts like this. I'm starting to get concerned. I just am very confused. Something is telling me to be concerned so I am. I am very concerned.

I planned on surprising him by flying out to Ireland. I'm leaving in a day to fly there. I can't record tomorrow since I'll be on a plane to his country. He'll just have to deal with it.

I ran my hand through my now red dyed hair. Oh, Jack... I hope you aren't doing anything you shouldn't be.

{A/N: Short Mark POV. They'll be more, trust me ;)}

-=Sean's Point of View=-

The bus finally pulled up to the bench I was sitting in. The wind whistled as I climbed up the bus's steps. I gave the bus driver my bus fair and smiled. He didn't smiled back. What a douche. For some reason, he really bothered me. I've been super tense lately.

I sat down in the back. The seat was as hard as a rock with wrappers and crumbs in it. I scowled at the lack of cleanliness. I shrugged it off and turned my phone on as the bus drove toward my destination.

I laid my head back since I was so tired all of a sudden. My eyes felt heavy and my body ached from the lack of sleep. I didn't even know I fell into a light slumber.

•••
Screech!

I was jolted awake by the noise of a bus suddenly stopping. I looked around, low key not knowing where I was. I then remembered where I was. The suburbs.

I then saw someone who looked awfully familiar get on the bus. She had beautiful curly hair that was smoothed into a bun. Her hair was brown with green on the ends. It was nearly the same color as mine. It almost looked like she was trying to hide her curls. She shouldn't, they are unique and probably amazing. Her blue eyes looked sad and defeated. A pain in my heart caught me off guard. She just looked... sad.

I shook my head. My eyes were practically burning into the back of her head since I was staring at her with so much concentration.

Wait... The hell?

She was texting someone and at the same moment she pressed send, a message from Addison popped up on my phone. I replied with a simple message and her phone lit up when I pressed send. That light seemed to light up my mood. It's time to get this plan done with.

I looked at a picture of Addison and then at her. No way.

I smirked and snickered quietly. She wouldn't have heard me. I kept looking at her.

"Bingo," I whispered to myself.

A/N:
Hiyaaaa! Nice to see all of you.

Jack is a creep in this story, huh?

;D a lil am I right?! Anyway, have a great day. You look great today btw.
~S