{Chapter 50 - Answer Me}

-=Sean's Point of View=-

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Open up, bitch!" A familiar voice woke me from my slumber. My senses were heightened since the banging and swearing was unexpected at this hour.

My eyes flashed open while I gasped for air. Unfamiliar surrounding engulfed me in uncertainty. My breathing became quick with fear. I sat up slowly, wiping my forehead and neck, both damp with sweat. My hand went to wipe the content of sweat onto the bed but I noticed it wasn't my own. The sheets were too soft and a different color. My fingers squeezed the strange bed's comforter. I swung it over and off myself.

Shit.

I quickly adverted my eyes down and let out a breath of relief when I saw I still had clothing on, indicating I didn't cheat on Addison. The blue denim pants were in the same place I left them and my cotton shirt was still on my body.

"Okay, we're good." I thought quietly in my head. It was so silent now. It felt as if my thoughts pierced through the empty air.

My mind is fuzzy, the last remnants of a dream being chased away by the realisation that I am awake again. I wondered how long I was sleeping. The darkness that shone through the dusty window showed me it was still night time. Maybe I slept all day? My mind raced to the YouTube channel. I didn't want to miss an upload. If I did, I would disappoint so may people. Too many people. My clammy hand grabbed onto my phone before clicking it on. The white light of the screen blinded me for a moment. It then revealed it was the same day as when I went to the bar.

I continued to scan my surroundings. Pictures of people lined the walls. Flashes of memories began to flood into my head. I remember now, Leona. The corners of my mouth automatically formed into a smile. The conversation between us was heartfelt and deep. I haven't thought about my past as much as I did last night. It felt nice to just sit, talk about myself and listen to what someone else had to say.

It was different.

I liked it.

My chest started to rise and fall at reasonable pace. A breath was taken in through my nose and out through my mouth, calming my body even more than before. My ocean blue eyes came into contact with Leona laying down on the floor. I chuckled lowly before rising from the bed.

I carefully laid one foot onto the ground, followed by the other. The hardwood floor was cold on the bare bottoms of my feet. The sensitive skin send a tingle to the rest of the foot. I pushed myself up and walked over to a sleeping Leona. My mind completely forgot about the person knocking at the door when I looked at her. She looked so peaceful, almost serene.

A piece of blond hair laid across her natural face. Not a single ounce of makeup was found on her skin. The hair rose and fell with her breathing. It was on top of her mouth, causing her breath to take it with a rhythm. A small smile was plastered on her face. I hope she was having a happy dream.

My hands wrapped under her back. I secured her in my arms, careful enough so I didn't wake Sleeping Beauty. I traveled back to the bed with Leona in my arms. Having her in my arms felt so right. I relaxed my muscles and set her body down gentle. I blocked out the entire world and focused on her. I don't even care about my dark past when I'm with her. It feels like I can fly and I don't want to touch the ground again. It reminded me of Addison in a way. A shadow of her followed me around.

It's a change.

I love it.

Everything was interrupted once again. "I swear, I will break this shitty-needs-to-be-repainted-again-ass door down if you don't open up!" The voice was angry and ready to cause another ruckus. I quickly rolled my eyes and walked to the door. The female voice would wake up Leona. It was something I didn't want to happen.