{Chapter 31 - Driving in Style}

-=Addison's Point of View=-

Jack and I talked for awhile until Felix showed up. A roaring sound came from the entrance of the parking lot. My attention was focused on Felix on a motorcycle. He sped in, causing the tires to screech. The sound ripped through my ears. His helmet covered most of his face but I could still see that it was him through the visor that went across his eyes. The entire bike was black. I had to say it looked sharp.

"Somebody call for a ride?" Felix called out to us while stopping the vehicle. His hands traveled to his helmet. It was taken off, revealing his soft and dirty blonde locks of hair. Felix shook his head to fix his hairdo. His eyes travelled from Jack to me. His smile brought joy to me. I couldn't help but laugh when Felix hopped off his motorcycle.

"Felix? Slight problem. Only two people can fit on a bike and there's three of us." Jack pointed out an obvious problem. Before I could agree with his reasoning, another motorcycle roared in. This one was a cool mint color. It stuck out like a soar thumb since it was so unique in color. The mystery rider pulled in and made the engine give off a loud noise.

"Here's the answer to your problem, Sean." Felix winked as the unknown individual unbuckled their helmet. They slowly ripped off their head protector, leaving Sean and I in suspense. Once their helmet was off, beautiful and long hair was perfectly styled.

"How's it going?" The rider revealed herself. She fixed her leather jacket and leather boots. I've never seen someone wear so much leather. She rocked it which made it acceptable. Marzia waved at both of us. I shook my hand back and forth and delivered a smile. My eyes traveled to Sean's face. The look of disbelief washed over him. We both weren't expecting that.

"Let's get out of here." I was ready to get home to Ireland. I honestly don't know where I'm going to go. My stomach felt like I had butterflies flying around and knocking on the walls inside of it. I think I'll go and live with Robert until I get back on my feet after this fiasco. He had his own place and it was quite gorgeous.

I walked over to Marzia and her rad motorcycle. She handed me a spare helmet before we got on to ride. She also flashed me her perfectly white smile. I gave her a small smile. I placed the black helmet onto the top my head. I could feel it crush my brown curls. I definitely will have helmet head after this ride. I didn't know how Marzia looked absolutely stunning after taking her hot pink helmet off of her head. I buckled the stapes on so they were secure. I was careful so I didn't pinch the spot directly under my chin. I felt the strap push against my skin.

Jack did the same with Felix. Obviously I was going to ride on the back with Marzia and Jack was going to ride on the back with Felix. When we were both ready to get going, I started to feel giddy about riding. I've never rode on a motorbike. This experience was completely new to me and frankly I wasn't nervous. I can't wait to feel freedom. My shell is waiting to be broken to pieces.

Marzia mounted her bike and turned the key in the ignition. The engine roared throughout the parking lot. It was like music to my ears. She patted the back of the bike, motioning me to get on with her. The patting noise from her hand hitting the seat echoed in my ears.

My fingers felt the leather seats. I suddenly felt like a badass as I whipped my leg over bad around to the other side. My bottom was place on the seat and my arms wrapped around Marzia's smaller sized waist. She handed me a pair of knock-off Ray-Bans so the sun wouldn't blind me while were cruising. I didn't place them on my face yet. Before we could take off, a familiar figure came rushing out the door. The door flew open and hit the wall beside it. My attention flashed to the sight beside us.