{Chapter 28 - I Hate Myself}

-=Sean's Point of View=-

I hopped off the bus and onto the pavement below. Mark texted me the address to his apartment building so I knew where I was going. I slipped my phone in my pocket and kept walking toward my destination. The hot L.A sun beat down on my face, causing sweat to trickle down my body. I felt more sticky and uncomfortable the longer I kept moving.

I stopped by the store to pick up some snacks for the bus ride. I proudly gobbled down a bag of Ruffles, a bottle of Coca Cola and a Snickers bar on the ride. My belly felt overly full. I would probably regret it later but for now, it was the best decision of the day.

Addison...

Addison constantly popped into my head throughout this whole day. I kept coming up with an answer to how she escaped me but nothing made sense. I miss her presence a lot I had to admit to myself. When I find her, I think I'm going to give her a choice. We can be associated with each other or she can walk away. I've treated her like absolute shit. I don't know if I can keep that up. If she said no, I won't be able to control myself since the emotions will take over. I'm not very good at expressing my emotions in a healthy way. I kidnapped her and borderline beat her. That should be good enough proof that I'm an emotional wreck. I shrugged it off since I low-key enjoyed it.

I walked for another five minutes until I reached his building. The outside of it was really pristine and I was impressed by the greenery that lined the sides of the place. I pulled my phone out again and unlocked it. I looked for the apartment number Mark gave me.

Mark<3: Apartment number 19A.

I walked to the door and searched for his correct number.

11A...

12A...

13A...

I kept running my eyes down the list of numbered buttons.

17A...

18A...

19A!

"Perfect." I muttered to myself as I pressed the buzzer so Mark knew I would be here. I then dialed his number so I could follow his instructions. It rang a few times before I heard his voice.

"Hey, Jack. I just heard you buzz me. Give me a minute so I can take care of something. I apologize." His voice sounded a little too joyful.

"Sure. Take your time, I don't mind." I tried to not make him stressed about it since he was doing me a favor.

"Thanks, dude." I heard a giggle in the background. It was a girl's voice. "Stupid Hunnie Pop game! God, sorry. I forgot to turn the sound down after recording." He explained before I could further question.

"Oh," I laughed, "that game is an interesting one. By the way. Do you think I could record with your stuff while I'm here? I ran out of pre-recorded videos." I leaned against the wall, waiting for Mark.

"Sure that's not a problem. Take all the time you need. We can also collab. I'm coming to the door so I'm going to hang up." He explained to me.

"Okay, see you in a minute." I rested my head on the wall.

"Bye." He gave me his farewell. I stood up straight and positioned myself in front of his door. I still felt icky so I needed a shower. I could smell the beginning of body odor. I groaned in disgust.