{Chapter 52 - New Beginnings}

-=Addison's Point of View=-

Smut warning! If you don't like moderately graphic scenes, then do not read part of this chapter. I will put a note where the smut is over. If you're mad, then you can leave... It's my book and I write what I want. Many people wanted this, so I decided to put it in. I apologize in advance. Plus, it's a huge step for Jack and Addison's relationship. Okay, read on.

Sean kept his hands around my waist, causing goosebumps to travel along my now sensitive skin. He tugged at my pants, obviously wanting them on the ground beside us. Our lips were still together, moving in sync.

I couldn't help feeling the adrenaline of my heart when he first took my hand while laying down so intimately. I felt so protective and secure in his presents, that I hadn't taken much notice of where he was leading me. The scenery was so exquisite, that it left me breathless to the shimmering of the water, left with the moonlight ray as it painted a precise picture of the perfect scene. I was in my twenties and finally found who I want to share this moment with. I couldn't help the blush and the sound of my heart pounding inside my chest, to hide the fact that I was nervous about being inexperienced. I couldn't help the fact that I kept my teenage hormones in check.

I was falling head over heals for this guy. It sounds so cliché, I know. It also sounds so wrong since I was a fan who was kidnapped by her idol. The sad thing was is that we made the perfect couple. He spoke every word with affection; 'love', would make my hands go numb, 'you're my' would set off my heart as a ticking bomb, and 'I love you' meant the world to me. I wanted to grab onto every affectionate word he said and never let go. I needed to hear them over and over again. I love you, was the message of bells that rang in my ears, as I had become one of his to cherish.

He looked into my eyes, our heads were the same level. His eyes were the colour of an untouched ocean. Nothing has tampered them or changed the perfect blue color. They emphasized on the freshness his appearance gave to his beauty; but in the moonlight, they looked almost dark. Sean's eyes went up and down my body, mentally undressing me. The look of passion soon became lust, almost frightening me.

From the pressure of his hands, I could tell he was as nervous as I was. They shook every now and then. I squeezed them, showing him it was okay. Sean's hands returned equal pressure, easing the tension once again.

Especially when he leaned in, so close I could spell the minty and freshly brushed teeth scent coming from his breath, which I knew I would never forget this moment. The grass around my legs tickled my skin while I adjusted to his body.

His lips reached my jaw, tracing the lines of my ear to my collarbone. They were so warm against my skin as they reminded my of soft, little fluffy pillows; and for that moment, reminded me of being comfortable and safe. The sensation was like none other. My body involuntarily let out a soft moan. I couldn't stop my heart from pounding in my chest. My blood flowed rapidly in my cheeks, making my face as red as ever. Jack's mouth formed a smile against my neck.

Jack one, Addison zero.

Sean sat up and pulled off his shirt while keeping me in his lap. I lifted my hands out of his, and pulled them up high to his shoulders, where I entwined them with his soft light green hair. He put his hands down at my waist while pulling me closer to his chest. I took a look at his bare stomach. I felt my breathing hitch. Slightly toned abs peaked through, but they weren't super defined. His torso was still extremely attractive. I ran my fingers down his bare abdomen, feeling every detail of it, including the hair. Sean was staring at me feel his body. He was almost in a trance.

I was his, and he was mine.

I gasped as Sean suddenly broke from his trance and gripped my hips tightly as he pulled me back towards him. Our mouths met, lips crashing into one another. Sean bit my lip with more force this time. I moaned softly as Sean slipped his tongue into my mouth, out tongues dancing and battling together. His strong hands gripped my hips tightly until I let out a gasp at the pressure and then moved his own mouth down, kissing all the way down my goose bump covered neck to my collarbone again.