{Chapter 7 - The Plan Continues}

-=Sean's Point of View=-

I drugged her coffee. I freaking drugged her coffee. Can we please just process this for a moment? My heart was racing when I put her body in her duffle bag. It was big enough to hold her small frame. I was having second thoughts. She had been through so much. I'm just putting her through more.

I shook my head, thinking about who I've become. A god damn monster. That's what I've become. I sort of like the idea. The Anti in me was coming out of this nice, softy me. I smirked at that thought. I kept trekking to the bus stop to get home. She looked relatively small but she had some weight to her. No, she isn't over weight, just had some weight to her. I have plus-one biceps so it wasn't hard. The strap of the black bag dug into my shoulder. It suddenly started to sprinkle with rain. Classic Ireland.

When I got to the bus stop, it didn't take long for the bus to arrive. I pulled the duffle bag over my shoulder and climbed up the stairs. The bus driver gave me a weird look but soon shrugged it off. I guess it was because I had a huge duffle bag. I saw the driver look at me with his mirror above him. I looked back and stared at him. He quickly looked away.

I sat down and set the bag with Addison in it on the set of seats across the isle from me. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in. I set my head back and ran my pale fingers through my green hair.

I looked out the window and saw the green world around me. There's a lot of greenery around here. I never stop and look at it. I turned my phone on and saw a bunch of texts from Mark.

My face turned with concern as I read some of the messages. He seemed very worried. I texted him back, hopefully reassuring his doubt in my safety. I plan on telling him what I'm doing soon enough.

The bus screeched as it approached the bus stop closest to my house. The force from it stopping made my body tilt forward. I got up, swung the bag with Addison in it and stepped forward to the front of the bus. I was about to get off when the bus driver spoke.

"What's in the bag, son?" He said with force.

My heart rate increased. A chill came across my body. I tried my best not to let my voice stutter. It would raise more questions I didn't want to answer.

"Just some equipment that I bring to the gym every time I go. I'm trying to get more in shape." I chuckled as I replied to his question. I said it so normally I almost believed it myself. It was none of his business but I didn't want to sound suspicious.

He laughed at my reply. "Don't we all! Good for you, trying to get healthy. That's some inspiration, kid. Thanks for riding." He waved as I stepped down the stairs with my heavy bag. Or her bag at least. I let out a breath of relief. My hand quickly returned the wave. I felt the stairs under my feet, reassuring myself that I was not going to fall. My feet hit the concrete sidewalk and I was on my way home.

I smirked because I was almost safe in my home. I thought to myself, "God dang that was too close."

As I approached my apartment in the country of Ireland, I sighed. Did I really just drug a girl? I could have just gotten to know her. Thoughts of regret filled my mind, but I had to remember my Antisepticeye side and how lonely I am.

If I took the goodie goodie path, there could have been complications. What if she didn't like me? What if she left? She could have the ability to leave me. I don't want to have heartbreak so I'll stay on the devilish path.

I took the elevator up to my place near the middle of the building. I pressed my pointer finger on the button labeled "Floor 4." I waited patiently while the elevator rose to my destination.

I kept the bag on my left shoulder, even if it was digging into my skin. My shoulder started getting sore and I knew a red spot would form. My eyes grew heavy with tiredness. I need some sleep but my plan wasn't over.

I heard a ding when the elevator reached floor 4. I smiled knowing I was finally home. Home sweet home! I stepped out, thankful no one else was getting on. I readjusted the bag and followed my usually route to my apartment.

I grabbed my apartment key to unlock the door. I fumbled with it and dropped it. I cursed quietly and bent down to pick it up. Suddenly, I felt movement coming from the black bag of shame. That's what I'm calling it now I guess. More movement and an occasional groan disrupted me from my random thoughts.

"Shaaat!" I whisper, screamed. The low dosage of dugs must be starting to ware off. I rushed into my apartment, threw off my shoes, ran down the hall and opened the spare bedroom's door.

I opened the bag and saw a half conscious Addison laying inside. I cursed and took her out, carrying her bridle style to the corner of the room. I took the duck tape I stored in preparation for this moment in the drawer next to the bed. I tied her wrists behind her back and tied her feet together. I've never done this before so I hoped for the best that it would hold her. I gentle pulled her hair out of her face with the hair band on her wrist. I felt bad it was all in her face.

I smirked. The plan was almost done. I heard Addison start to wake up. I quickly pulled a chair into the room and sat down. I watched carefully for her next action.

She rose up from the ground, attempting to pull her arms forward but failing since they were tied back.

"What the hell?" She questioned, looking around at her surroundings. Addison tried to get out of the restraints. She suddenly looked at me with confusion and hurt in her eyes. She realized what was happening. "J-Jack? W-What's the meaning of this crap?" She said struggling.

"Welcome to my humble abroad." I laughed diabolically and smiled.

She started crying. The moist and warm tears spilled down her cheeks. She wouldn't reply. Addison just sat there crying.
The plan continues.

A/N: hey dudes!

How is the story so far? Feedback is appreciated!! Also, thanks for almost 200 reads! Gosh that's awesome guys.

Seeya later dudes!
-S