{Chapter 22 - Hamburgers, Chicken, and Fries. Oh, My!}

-=Addison's Point of View=-

Sean's hand was interlocking with mine. I saw he wouldn't look at me, signally he was nervous. I mentally noted this so I could use it against him when I needed to. He wouldn't be able to think straight if he's mentally being fangirl when holding my hand.

We kept walking down the food section of the airport. The scent of greasy and overpriced fast food filled my nose. My mouth started water thinking about getting my hands on a juicy American hamburger. They were known for those being good here, right?

"You hungry, Princess?" Sean snapped me from my food filled thoughts. I smiled since he asked me. I turned my head, nodded and gave him puppy eyes.

"Please, all I want is some fast food." I begged him. Sean looked at me with his devious blue sparkling eyes. I never took time to admire his facial features. Even though he was a psychopath, he was very easy on the eyes. I had to at least admit that.

The brown part of his hair was tucked under his black beanie with the green part poking through the front. His rounded face held two mesmerizing blue eyes that you could easily get lost in. The smile he puts on his face when he looks at me curls just the right amount. Jack was broken on the inside but was good at hiding it. His face always had a bright and dreamy look on his face that lit up a room. Facial hair was grown out but not a beard. It was more in between freshly shaved and thick scruff. When he kissed you, it would tickle your face. I knew what that felt like.

Too bad he was crazy.

I don't recognize him anymore. Sean is broken and dark. I wish I could help him but I can't bring myself to do it. The trust has been severed. Kidnapping someone would do that to a relationship.

"Take a picture, sweetheart, it'll last longer." His cheesy comment made me come back to reality. I shook my head and faced forward.

"Maybe I would if I actually had access to a phone. Oh wait, you're a control freak." I spat at him and let go of his hand. I heard him sigh and mumble something inaudible. I couldn't hear what he said.

"What did you say?" I asked while turning my head toward him.

Sean scuffed while looking away from my direction. "Nothing." He said shortly. "Anyway, there's hamburgers, chicken and fries." He said pointing at some fast food restaurants.

"Oh, my!" I exclaimed while clapping my hands together. My stomach grumbled and I clapped my hands together. I was so excited to finally eat something delicious. Sean said something that you should not tell a hungry person.

"Too bad you won't be getting any." He shrugged his shoulders. My jaw hung open and disappointment came over me.

"Jerk. You don't tell a hungry girl that. It'll bite you in the ass." I kept a distance since I was so angry. I think I was angry because I was hungry but still it's the same thing.

I noticed Felix hasn't said anything so I moved away from Sean's side and to Felix's. I wasn't in the mood to talk to Sean. As we arrived to the luggage retrieval, we stared talking.

"How's Marzia?" I started the conversation. I played with my hands while looking at them.

"She's," he paused while thinking, "good, I guess. I'm going to tell you something. The pregnancy was a surprise. She's just shocked." Felix looked down at the ground. His light blue eyes were sad and lost. Not broken like Jack's but confused on what path to take.

"I'm sure everything will work out, Felix. Might sound cliché but it's true. Things happen for a reason." I gave him a genuine smile. I felt he awkward tension release as he gave me his pearly white smile.

"Thanks, Addison. I needed to hear that." He wiped his eyes like he let out a few tears. I nodded and kept walking.

"I can't find my luggage!" Sean looked annoyed as he searched the conveyer belt filled with similarly colored suitcases past by. I walked near him and started searching for it. I put my hands by my sides and got to work.

I finally found his and watched it pass him. Sean missed and kept going on and on about it getting lost. He called this airline inconsiderate five year olds that can't keep track of anything. I picked up his bag and still he didn't notice. I rolled my eyes but smirked as I walked up to him. I moved my legs toward him, carrying his belonging.

"Looking for this?" I waved the bag in the air. Surprisingly it wasn't that heavy. I could lift it slightly above my waist. A smirk grew on my lips and I teased him. Payback for no food.

Sean snatched the bag from my hands and gave me a scowl. I chuckled, "Five year old that can't find his luggage."

I walked back over to Felix with a skip in my step. I turned back to Sean, winked and kept going. I stood next to Felix as he looked down and smirked at me.

"Well, damn Addison. You're a savage lately." Felix raised his hands up like he was defending himself. I smiled and nodded my head. Sean soon came over with a pissed off look on his face.

"Let's just go." His voice growled and grabbed his hand grabbed my arm. I could feel each of his fingers dig into my arm. It pinched and started to become uncomfortable.

"Sean! Stop you're hurting me." I winced in pain as we started walking to the front of the airport. The three of us followed the signs that led to the exit.

"Good. You deserve it." He didn't look at me and kept walking. I didn't react cause he was pissed and I didn't want to get slapped or something.

"Get in the car. We're going to our new location." Jack ordered us. Both Felix and I followed as we were told. I felt many different emotions. Anger, confusion and fear all washed over me at once. I didn't know how to control them.

As I got in the car, I saw Mark walking to a car in front of us. Neither Jack or Felix saw him. I snapped my head back in Mark's direction. He must of saw me because he waved and winked at me. I smiled and felt warm inside. I added hope to the list because I knew he'd try to get me out of this. I waved back and dipped my head under the top of the car and I entered. My bottom hit the heated car seats. The warmth hit my whole body. I could get used to this. Felix sat in the driver's seat and Sean sat in the passenger's seat.

"Don't get too comfortable, sweetheart. The ride might be nice but when we get there, your life will be a living hell."

'A living hell' echoed in my mind as I looked out the window and into the world of freedom which I won't ever get to see.

•••
A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry shorter chapter. It's kind of a filler to transition to the bigger and more important parts coming up. Plus I'm hungry so food sounds good right now.

I'll make it up to you by posting another later today. I promise! If I don't, you can blow up my page and notifications ;)

Anyway, I hope your day / night goes well!

High fives!
-S