{Chapter 3 - Help Me}

-=Sean's Point of View=-
Beep, beep, beep!

I woke up in my bed to the sound of my alarm clock. I went to my comfortable bed after waking up at my desk. I groaned and looked at the beeping clock. I glared as I read the time. 7:00am, time to start recording! That's the only thing I look forward to when I wake up.

I swooped the blue bed covers and black sheets off of my body. The cold air of the apartment bedroom hit my skin. I shivered and went to my closet to get clothing.

I opened my closet door and threw on some jeans and a t-shirt. It was one of the shirts from my merchandise store. It said "Booper Dooper!" I loved the design and it fit my body just right.

I yawned as I left my sleeping quarters. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a mug for some coffee. I love coffee! I drink it everyday and I have some fancy cups. I sipped my drink as I walked to my recording room. I sat in the chair. I was getting a standing desk soon. I could not wait. I would have even more energy in my videos.

I remembered something... Addison.

I smirked as I logged onto Tumblr. The post I reblogged blew up. I knew it would since it was so creative. I bit my lip as I looked through the Asks in my inbox.

"Why'd you call that girl pretty?"
"Who is she?!"
"Do you have a girlfriend?!?!"
"What the hell! Who tf is she?"
"Awh I hope you treat her well."
"That was cute!"

I laughed to myself. People think I'm dating someone because I used the word pretty. People jump to conclusions way to fast. I smiled at the nice messages I got. I imagined this girl in my arms. I shook my head. Don't think like that. She'll be in my spare bedroom keeping me company. I ran my hands through my hair. Then I thought about not having a girlfriend.

I don't need one but it would be nice to have someone around here...

To talk to...

To hug, kiss, snuggle...

To love.

I shook the thought. Help me.

I kept looking through my Tumblr. I've learned to ignore the hate messages. They do still get to me but I've been getting better. I kept scrolling and saw I had a message from Addison. I chuckled as I opened it. 

Addison: Oh my goodness! Jack, you followed me...along with liking and reblogging my post. Thank you so much! Honestly this is an honor. You're an amazing person. Not going to lie, I screamed. Haha <3 thanks Jackaboy.

I smiled and replied to her private message.

Jack: No problem, Addison. You're very talented. I couldn't resist recognizing your work! You also had other posts I saw and a lot of the community enjoys them. Thanks for the support, love. ;D

I hit send and exited Tumblr. I went on other social media sites. I wondered if she had any other accounts on different sites. I thought this was super creepy and evil but I really don't care.

I searched her username in the Instagram search bar. Her face and name popped up as the first result. I smiled as I found her profile. I clicked on it and saw she was private. I requested to follow her. Maybe I could get some information about where she goes often. I could see her friends and places she goes to. Maybe even her hobbies. She'll have to take a break from that when I kidnap her...

Too soon? You'll get used to it.

I set up my recording software and looked at my channel. I haven't recorded a Happy Wheels episode in awhile. I started rendering the videos I recorded yesterday. I pulled up Happy Wheels and started to record. I got pumped up while starting the video.

Whapoosh. Whapoosh.
"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye and welcome back to another episode of Happy Wheels! Hopefully Billy won't be an annoying dick this time around."

I kept recording until I had enough footage for a decently long episode. I saved my recording session and realized something...

Addison was on my mind the entire time.

I will find her. Mark my words...