{Chapter 20 - Hello Old Friend}

-=Addison's Point of View=-

I heard Sean call Mark's name in a questioning manner. I gasped in surprise when I turned around and saw Mark looking at us with confusion. I thought he left Ireland already.

"M-Mark." I got out of Felix's grasp and ran into Mark's arms. He immediately wrapped his arms around me and I laid my head on his chest. He was taller than me so that's how high I could get my head. I could smell his cologne which smelled really good and was familiar. Tears sprung from my eyes and onto his shirt. His body was warm, cozy and comforting. Unlike Sean's which was forced and that made it felt foreign. I wanted to stay here forever.

"Addy," he started to speak, "what's going on here?" He never stopped hugging me. His arms still were wrapped around my torso. I feel like he's the only one on my side. I looked up at his beautiful face. He looked down at me. I sniffled and was about to tell him but I heard Jack do an 'ahem.'

I shook my head and gave him a worried look. Mark read my expression and looked back at Jack. I think he realized what was going on.  "Let her go." He demanded sternly. Mark grabbed my hand and swung me around to I was next to him, facing Sean and Felix.

Sean smirked and said, "Oh Mark, look around you. There's no way my men will let you take her from me." We both looked around and noticed many strong guys with the same sunglasses as Felix. Even though I couldn't see their eyes, I knew they were staring us down and watching our every move. They all looked intimidating. They were all wearing matching uniforms which made it more scary. I looked up at Mark and he looked just as afraid.

Sean came up to Mark, gave him a sly smile and grabbed my arm. He pulled me toward where Felix was standing, who was watching this all go down. Mark finally noticed Felix basically serving Jack. His face looked betrayed. I felt really awful. Another friend stabbing him in the back.

"Felix? What the hell? You too? You knew he was doing this and you joined in?" He asked in disbelief. I could tell he was holding back from either crying or yelling.

"I need the money, Mark. Marzia's pregnant and we need the extra cash. I'm sorry." He looked down at the floor and rubbed his temples. The more he did this, the more stressed he looked. I suddenly felt a small bit bad for him. He was financially forced into this. Maybe Felix didn't want to do this.

Mark bit his lip. I could tell he didn't know what to say. "Congratulations, Felix." Was all he managed to spit out.

Mark looked at me with sorrow. He mouthed to me something that looked like 'I really like you." I sobbed because I knew Sean would never let me love who I wanted. I pushed Jack off my arm and ran back to Mark and hugged him once again. I wouldn't get sick of the feeling of his arms around me. 

I whispered so Sean wouldn't hear me. "I don't want anything to happen to you, Mark. If I say I like you back, which is possible, Jack will hurt you. I know he will."

"Whatever is going on, I'll get you out of it. I promise, Addy." He said in his 'The World's Quietest Letsplay Voice." I basically melted into his figure. I looked up and smiled at him.

"I'm going to do something Sean won't like." He told me.

"What ar-" He cut me off with his lips on mine. My stomach did flips and my heart rate sped up. This felt so right. He kissed me so passionately. Our lips moved in sync in the middle of the airport. Mark's lips were so soft.

Unfortunately, this moment ended with Jack pulling me away from him. I opened my eyes when I felt his hand pulling and shirt back, carrying my whole body backward toward him. Mark smile's went from ear to ear as he looked at me. He winked and I felt my heart skip a beat. I waved back at him and bit my lip.