{Chapter 16 - Not Your Average Joe}

-=Sean's Point of View=-

My hand held onto the strands of Addison's hair. Each of my finger tips felt a different strand of frizzy curly hair. I looked down at her and noticed she stopped struggling when we made it to my bedroom.

I let go of her hair when I turned and locked the door. She immediately ran to the corner farthest away from me. My chuckle came out as mysterious and dark. I could practically hear her heartbeat pumping in her chest. She was nervous but also interested in what was going to happen.

I slowly licked my lips like she was the prey I was hunting and now caught. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it at the space to the space next to her. Addison's eyes widened at the sight in front of her. I gave her a boyish smile and winked.

"You like what you see, darling?" I growled while letting my eyes travel up and down her body. God, she was so beautiful. My heart skipped a beat when I thought about her.

She hesitated. "N-No." Her words told me no but her body language told me yes. The way her eyes sparkled when she looked at my toned torso. I heard her let out a breath of wonder. My eyes saw her mentally undressing me.

I took a step closer to her. She took a step backward and hit the wall. I turned my head and smirked. If looks could kill, her's would send her to jail for murder. She hated me so much but couldn't get enough of me.

"Don't step any closer to me, Sean." She put her hands up in defense. I tried something to see if she'd want me to stay here. I wanted to be controlling and in charge.

"Fine. I'll be like your mother and father and leave you alone to suffer with your own thoughts. Be alone. See if I care." I started to make my way to the door until I heard what I wanted to. Music to my ears.

"Wait. Don't leave. I don't want to be alone on the anniversary of my mother's death." Her voice and was laced with sorrow. I turned back to her and felt a feeling of pity but kept my badass stance going. I gave her an apologetic look for show.

"I want you in my bed." I said bluntly.

"Excuse me? You think I'd do... that with you?On that note, bye Felicia." She crossed her arms and sat on the ground. Her face told me she was disgusted with my word choice.

I laughed, "Oh Addy. Jumping to conclusions isn't a good thing to do. Not like that. Not yet at least. I'm being nice for a change. My bed is a tempropedic bed so it's three times as comfortable as the floor. Go ahead, sleep on it. Or you could go back to the guest room floor after I knee you down there again." I looked to the bed and back at her.

"I suppose I could do t-that." After rolling her eyes she looked guilty for assuming things. She started walking toward my bed. Addison had to pass me before making it to the bed. As she passed me I slapped her butt. My laugh roared through out the room. Addison shook her head. She looked too tired to do anything about it.

I locked all the windows from the outside so she shouldn't be getting out any time soon. I instructed her to stay there and not move or else she'll regret it. I grabbed her waist and pulled her toward me. "Got it?"

Addy nervously nodded her head. After I released her, she then laid her head down on my pillow. The feeling of being the boss made me feel like I was on the top of the world. The feeling of loneliness was starting to fade away. It's time to make this feeling disappear.

Now I had to deal with little Markimoo. He was stupid enough to tell Addison his plan in the bathroom. That idiot didn't know that it echoes in there and the sound bounces off the walls and into the rest of the apartment. Every word they shared went right into my ear.