{Chapter 49 - Full of Bad Ideas}

-=Addison's Point of View=-

Felix's motorcycle roared into Jack's apartment parking lot. We've been driving around aimlessly for hours. He refused to pull over even when I started begging and crying. I was afraid he would either hurt us, hurt someone or something else. My arms were wrapped around his torso out of fear. I didn't want to fall off. When I looked up into his eyes, I saw the craziness and emptiness that filled them.

What's with these YouTubers going insane all the time?

As the two of us approached the apartment, Felix stopped me from unlocking the door. His hand made contact with my shoulder, causing my body to fall back into his presence.

"Listen. We do not talk about this to Marzia or anyone else. Let's pretend you did see that or I didn't do that. Got it? Good." His voice was demanding and angry. I silently gulped and nodded my head at a face pace. Chills spread down my back, confirming I was no longer totally comfortable around Felix.

"You do realize Mark is going to remember when he wakes up in the hospital." I reminded Felix as he stepped away. He was at a farther and more relaxed distance from where I was standing. My eyes noticed his hands clench together, forming while knuckles. They were the same ones that punched Mark.

"We will deal with that when the issue comes. I am sure he won't say a word." His foreshadowing caused a sigh to escape my lips. I hope he doesn't do anything abusive towards Marzia. From what I'm seeing, he's a violent man. You wouldn't think this if you watched his videos or met him at a convention. There is a whole facade under that silly mask. It honestly frightened me more than anything.

"I don't get you, Felix! He's apologized. What's your problem?" My arms flew around since I was angry and quite annoyed. Tears threatened to spill from my hazel eyes.

He stabbed someone. Let that sink in.

"You should stop being so naive, Addison. Who knows what he would do if you let him walk all over you and your life. His apologies don't matter. In my life, no apology was ever sincere." He stopped before he let himself spill a story that happened to him. Felix's hands formed tight fists. So tight all of his knuckles turned completely white.

He's hiding a secret to why he's so angry.

"What are you hiding, Felix?" That simple question left my lips.

Felix's eyes looked like a sharp daggers. Anger flooded in them. If you squinted hard enough, you could probably see them turning a deep red color. "It's none of your business. Now, this situation stays a secret. Got it?" He groaned in annoyance.

"Don't you think this is a bad idea?" I once again questioned his reasoning. My voice trembled even though I tried my best to keep it steady.

His shoulder brushed mine as the door opened. Before walking in he told me, "I'm full of bad ideas." His left eye winked as his feet took him inside. Felix's mouth was turned to a filthy smirk. I was left there, confused as hell.

I shrugged it off since I had no energy left. I followed him in and saw Marzia asleep on the couch. Her phone was on her chest. She must have fallen asleep while on her phone. Felix grabbed a soft red colored blanket and covered her up. She shifted around but didn't wake. Her face told me she was more comfortable than before. Felix grabbed some book off of Jack's coffee table and sat down in the chair beside Marzia. His blue eyes raced across the pages, taking in the information and events.

"Are you going to just stand there and watch me read?" His eyes never left the page he was currently on. I straightened my back up and shook my head. I didn't say a word.

I sighed and walked into Jack's room. All the emotions from our past fight came flooding back. This time, the flow of tears were too strong. This was our first real fight. Poisonous words left my mouth and I completely regret them. Now I don't even know where he is or doing. My hands reached for my cellular phone tucked in my pocket. I need to hear his voice.

My fingers danced across the screen when looking for Jack's contact. I successfully found
it and pressed call. The line rang four times before I was sent to voicemail.

Did he just decline my call? I laughed before it totally sunk in.

He did.

Oh, hell no.

I'm pretty sure it should ring more than that. I texted him a few times before shutting my phone off. I laid my back on the bed before letting out a frustrated breath. I covered my face with a random pillow beside me. I could smell Jack's cologne embedded in the pillow case. I missed him next to me. I screwed up, didn't I?

I need to know where he is or went. He obviously didn't answer my phone call for a reason. The thought of him possible cheating on me crushed my heart. He's been cheated on so I don't think he'd actually do it to someone else. Sean knows how it feels. Chills lined my entire body now.

My hand grabbed my phone once again. I clicked on the Find My iPhone app. Sean gave me his Apple ID to download a game he already purchased onto my phone. I remember the email and password. I quickly typed it in and searched to where his phone was located. I turned my head since I didn't recognize the location.

Without thinking, I packed a backpack with anything I possible could need. My legs took me out of the bedroom and into the living room.

"I'm taking your car, Felix." I wasn't in the mood for asking. I had a mission to complete. I walked over to his coat which was laying on the one couch. I reached into the pocket, grabbed the keys. I ignored the multiple gum wrappers and crumpled up Irish money.

"Okay, then." He went back to reading his book. "You do you."

Time to go Yandere on this bitch.

•••
A/N:

Hey! What's up everyone?

Sorry I haven't been as active. Things have just happened. It's not good.

Anyway, let's be positive here!

I love you all, you're beautiful. Okay? Okay.

Anyway, have a nice day/night.

-S

P.S. You guys are cool af.