{Chapter 21 - Take My Hand}

-=Sean's Point of View=-

My stomach churned when I thought about what was happening during the flight. I looked past Felix, who was the closest to the window, and out the simple window. The whole plane ride consisted of four things.

Mark giving Addy stares.

Me getting pissed off.

Addy staring right back at Mark.

Me getting pissed off even more.

I think you see the cycle. My hands gripped the armrest on my seat until my knuckles turned white. Jealousy obviously took over my body but I refused to accept that. It was the fact that she saw Mark as her saving grace. She didn't like him for him, she liked him because he didn't do what I did. Plus, he told her he'd save her and become her hero. At least this was my hypothesis. I rolled my eyes at the thought.

I had to stop focusing on the googly eyes they were giving each other or I'd go ballistic. I let out a scuff. Felix noticed and turned his head in my direction. My face has 'mad' plastered all over it. He looked concerned and soon took out his earbuds. His finger pressed the pause button on whatever movie he was watching.

"What's wrong, Jack?" He asked me in a quiet tone, being careful to not disturb other passengers. I rolled my eyes once again and ran my hand through the green part of my hair. I hesitated to answer so I could keep myself composed. I nodded my head toward Mark and Addison. She was looking at him again and he was doing the same. They made eye contact with each other.

Felix looked over with his light blue eyes and raised an eyebrow. "Just make out already." His words were loud enough for Mark and Addison to hear. Both of their heads snapped in our direction. They both started laughing uncontrollably. I didn't let out one laugh. I kept my eyes glued to the back of the seat ahead of me. That's the last thing I wanted to happen. If that did happen, I would probably start a fight with Mark right then and there.

"Gladly." Mark slyly shot back as he kept his eyes on his book. As I looked at Addison, her face turned red as she processed what Mark said. I was about freak out. I could only take so much.

I heard her giggle and say something along the lines of 'Oh, would you now Mark?' For some reason, the flirting sent me over the edge. I groaned on annoyance and stood up. All I saw was red in my vision. I'm pretty sure smoke was coming out of my ears. I scooted by Addison and into the isle of the plane. I moved my legs as fast as possible in the direction of the restroom. When I got there I stepped inside and closed the door shut. My hand twisted the lock to the right so the door wouldn't open.

I flipped the toilet seat down and rested on there. I tried to calm myself down as I sat on the public airplane bathroom toilet. Nothing was working. I tried breathing deeply, in and out. I felt my chest rise and fall. I calmed down a tiny bit but it wasn't enough. Tears fell from my eyes and down my face. I felt each tear slide down my face and drip onto the floor, my pants, shirt or hands. It became more intense as time went on. I thought about when Mark and I were friends and happy with each other's company.

{Sean's Flashback}

My Skype started ringing as I was editing a new video I recently had recorded. I took a break and looked at the name that popped up onto my screen.

'Markipooper is calling you...' The notification read. I smiled as I answered the call. He was one of my best YouTube friends after all.

"Hey, Mark. What's going on?" I looked into my web camera and back to the screen. I clicked the maximize button so I could see him better.