{Chapter 51 - There's a First Time for Everything}

-=Addison's Point of View=-

I pulled the car into the apartment parking lot. My hand twisted the key after parking the car, causing the engine to come to a stop. I struggled for a second since I was shaking. I swear the sexual tension in the air would make the car explode into a million tiny pieces. Jack's hand was placed on my leg ten minutes ago and was kept there for the remainder of the ride. Each finger rubbed my thigh slowly, making all the hairs on my body stand up.

"Well, we're home." Sean broke the comfortable but slightly tense silence. I nodded my head, not sure what to say. His eyes occasionally met mine multiple times. Nervousness made me look away each time. I didn't mean to, but I couldn't help it.

My upper thigh was released from his hand as he rose from the seat to exit the car. I let out another long breath and closed my eyes while the sound of the passenger car door closing invaded my ears. The back of my head hit the head rest of the seat gently as I composed myself.

His words echoed in my head over and over again. I swallowed the saliva stuck in my throat.

"Let's wait until we get home for this to go farther."

I was interrupted by the driver's door being opened by someone outside. "You okay, babe? Are you coming or are you going to sleep in the car?" His smart-ass question made me scuff.

"I'm coming, you dimwit." I stuck my tongue out while he moved out of my way. His chuckle was music to my ears. I was now walking by Sean's side toward the apartment complex door after locking up Felix's car.

We both entered the elevator after the door opened and the ding noise was heard. I relaxed my recently tense body against the elevator wall. Jack leaned against the wall next to me, keeping his eyes on me. I watched his eyes rake up and down my body, from head to toe. My toes curled inside of my black high top  Converse.

Before I could respond Sean's soft lips were upon mine. Warm breath caressed my lips as he leaned ever more closely, his nose brushing against my own. A tingle ran through my body as his hungry mouth closed slowly round mine, forcing me to inhale sharply through my nose. The kiss was gentle yet insistent, loving but possessive. I closed my eyes to better enjoy the sensation as his tongue lightly swept across mine and between my slightly but wide enough parted lips. There was an edge of urgency about his kiss, a hunger that might suddenly rage out of control, yet strangely tender and sensuous. I felt saliva gathering behind my teeth and trickling from the corner of my mouth as he moved his lips over and round my mouth, tender firm kisses working from the corners, slowly but deliberately nibbling at and  tasting my lip gloss and the softness of my lips. I kept kissing him back while deepening the sensation I was now starting to love.

I felt his hand graze the top part of my leg and to the waistband of my pants. Sean's fingers pulled the waistband toward himself, causing my entire lower half towards his. I wrapped my arms carefully around his neck. I felt the hairs on the back of his own neck start to stand up and push against my forearms. This entire time the kiss was held and grew more rough and full of lust as the time went by.

The elevator rose as this all went down. The slight noise it produced was drown out by our heavy breathing and slight groans. The elevator finally reached Sean's floor, making us both pull away quickly but not fast enough. The doors were clearly opened when we were making out.

I turned to face the now parted door. An older man stood there, speechless. His wooden cane shook as he put all of his weight on it. The cap he was wearing covered most of the white hair that grew on his head. The man's finger slowly pushed his giant glasses up his nose since they were riding down. The look on his face told me everything. Redness grew on my cheeks from complete and utter embarrassment. We both stepped out, performing the walk of shame.