{Chapter 23 - Welcome Home}

-=Sean's Point of View=-

I saw comfortably in the passenger seat of the red car we were renting for the day. I turned the heated seats on and felt the warmth increase as time went on. I let out a breath of relaxation since the hard part was over. We got through the flight with minimal damage. Mark was an obstacle but we got through it. I felt more relief wash over me when Felix pulled the car out of the airport parking lot. I saw the colors of a rising sun outside the window. Different shades of orange, yellow and pink met my irises. I turned my head to admire the view a bit more.

I felt the usual empty void in my chest when leaving my country. I lived there my whole life and giving that up made me feel weak and sick to my stomach. Either it's that or it's jet lag. Anyway, my family is there and so are my childhood friends. None of them know how crazy I am. Am I considered a psychopath or am I just alone? I ran my hand through my grassy colored hair.

We pulled out of the airport and onto the main roads. I looked out the window with my head leaning on the inside of the car door. Cars zoomed past us every second we drove. Some of them resembled different colored blob-like shapes depending on the speed they were moving at. The main roads here were busy and compact. Also, unlike Ireland, cars are driven on the left side of the car. Luckily, Felix had a drivers license for the Americas and obviously knew how to drive these cars.

My stomach growled as I looked at the small amount of greenery on the side of the road. I'm starting to grow more impatient since I was hungry. I also get more angry when I get hungry.

"Felix?" I asked softly.

"Hm?" He answered, matching my voice's volume.

"We should pick up some food before we get to the house." My stomach grumbled after I made the request. A chuckle escaped Addison's mouth from behind me. I turned my head around the seat and looked at her. I sent her a small smile. She returned one but more weakly than normal.

"For once I agree with that statement, Jack-septi-psycho." She nodded her little head and looked back out the window.

"Jackseptipsycho?" I asked quickly.

"Yeah, you heard right." She spat back at me. I had to admit, that was pretty clever.

"Good one. I won't even waste my energy on a comeback." I shrugged my shoulders and noticed it was too quiet for my liking.

I stretched my arm down to the radio. My hand touched the notch and pressed it down, turning the radio on. The first song that started playing was Uma Thurman by Fall Out Boy. I was about to change it but Addison started singing along. I turned my head once again. Familiar features met my eyes.

The sun was shining through the window and directly on her and illuminated her perfectly shaped face. Her big brown eyes didn't have the same sparkle as they did when I first found her after the bus ride. They almost looked run down or tired. As the song played, the happier she looked. Her head moved to the beat and her lips sang the words in tune.

"Put your, put your v-v-venom in me
I can move mountains
I can work a miracle, work a miracle
I'll keep you like an oath
May nothing but death do us part..." She kept singing along until the song was over.

Addison didn't notice me or Felix watching her performance. Felix occasionally looked at the rear view mirror and witnessed her singing. When the song stopped, she started giggling. The joy in her voice made my heart grow three sizes.

"I love that song!" Addy exclaimed in excitement.

"Nice performance, sweetheart." I gave her a witty wink and smirk.

Her face lost color and I heard her suck in air. Her fists were clenched in her lap and her stare was anywhere but my face. A deep shade of pink was painted on her face because of the embarrassment she felt. Her mouth opened but soon closed without any words coming out of it.

"It's alright. I thought I'd let you have some fun before we get to the house." I bit my lip and faced forward. This car ride was too fun.

{Time Skip}

Felix pulled into a secluded and gated neighborhood. He took a couple turns after we entered. Finally, after forty minutes, the car was parked into a long driveway. "Welcome to my second home here in the states." Felix gave us a warm welcome. "No one ever bothers or questions anyone who lives here."

I gave Addison a seductive glance while saying, "That is perfect, Felix. Thanks for letting me do this here." I squeezed my hands into fists, feeling all my fingers touch my palm. My thumb wrapped around my other bent fingers. I checked her out by tracing my eyes up and down her body.

"I think I'm going to vomit." She rolled her bright brown eyes. Addison looked like she was going to punch me after I looked at her. She scuffed and started walking toward the house. Her legs took her up the porch stairs and onto the porch.

"Wait a minute, sweet pea. Where do you think you're going? I didn't dismiss you." I informed her.

"Now you control when I can leave your side?" Her snooty tone was enough for me to get annoyed.

"Obviously. What do you think kidnapping is? I'm the captor and you are the captured. I say what happens around here." I raised one of my bushy eyebrows up toward my hairline. "Get over here, now." I kept my voice stern.

She came back to her original place and kept her stance toward me. Without hesitation I punched her in the stomach, causing her to make a grunt sound and fall to the ground. I shook my hand since it gave my knuckles a sting. Before I hit her, her abdominal muscles tensed up and formed a hard surface. Addison laid on the pavement of the driveway. The light brown dust whirled around her suffering body. She wrapped her arms around her stomach and kept her body in a tight ball. Small cries came from her. A smirk played on my lips. It was nice to be the boss. I couldn't help but laugh.

"I thought you learned that pain follows disobedience, Addison. Now get up and march into the house." I walked past her and lightly kicked her back. Felix followed me after apologizing to Addison. I had a skip in my step as I walked into Felix's American home. I twisted the gold colored door knob with my hand and stepped in. Addison then entered, followed by Felix.

Addison was lightly sobbing as she took off her shoes and stood there. She kept her arms around her stomach and held them there. Maybe I hit her too hard.

The front door led into a corridor in the front of the house. As I stepped into the corridor I had sight of a kitchen, which was ahead of me, a living room, which was to the right of me, and a basement door, which was to the left of me.

"She can go down there." Felix pointed to the basement door while taking his shoes off. I nodded and shook off my shoes.

"You," I pointed at Addison, "to the basement you go." I then used my other hand to point to the basement door.

I started speaking again. "Welcome home, by the way." She turned and looked at me without a word. I could tell she was hurt without her even speaking about it. Body language tells me so many things.

Let's get this housewarming party started, shall we?

•••
A/N:

Hey guys. Sorry if there's any mistakes. I didn't proof read it yet. I'll fix it later. I have to go at the moment. Gotta blast!

Seeya.
-S