Chapter 27: New York Opportunities

It was around 7:00am when we left for the photo shoot. As much as we all wanted to stay and watch the end of GMA, our schedule simply wouldn't allow that.

We took the Uber's once again but this time to a building where we would take some of the pictures.

We carried our bags inside and Abby went over and talked to the lady at the front desk.

It was a completely black and white themed room. The floor was black marble and the walls were white other than a black stripe that ran across the top of the wall.

There were white cushioned chairs with black lining on them. The chairs lined both the left and the right sides of walls. The front desk was rounded, and was in the back center of the room.

Maddie, Mackenzie, Melissa and I went over and sat in the chairs while Abby talked to the lady at the front desk.

I had gotten regular dance pictures done before, but it was not even close to a full out photo shoot.

I was extremely excited as Maddie, Mackenzie and I talked about cute poses we could do.

"Okay, we're all checked in." Abby said as she walked over to us from the front desk.

"Great." Melissa said as we stood up from the chairs and gathered our luggage.

We followed Abby down a hallway and into an elevator.

Abby pressed on floor number eight, and the button lit up.

"I'm so excited!" I said as the elevator started going up.

"Hun your gonna be a star, so get used to it." Abby said as elevator music played through the speakers.

I couldn't count how many times I had been told to 'Get used to it' in the past two weeks.

When we got to floor number eight, we exited the elevator. Stepping out of elevator I saw a room full of hair, makeup, and clothing stuff. Which I had to admit made me super excited.

"Well hello lady's." A woman with a red flannel, blond hair, black legging and a messy bun said greeting us.

"Hello." We all replied.

"I'm Jayden, and I'll be styling you guys before the photo shoot." She told us smiling.

Maddie, Mackenzie, and I smiled and anxiously waiting to get started.

"They're really excited." Melissa said with a smile on her face.

"Well that's great! How about we get all your guy's outfits and put them on the racks." Jayden said pointing to the right side of the room.

"Okay great." Abby said as we moved our suitcases over to the racks.

We simply opened the suitcases and started to putting the clothes on the hangers.

"Oh no, you girls don't have to do that." Jayden said once she noticed what we were doing. "I'll go get some of my staff to do that." She said turning and walking into a room that connected.

This room was also black and white themed like the lobby. To the left corner of the room there was a couch, a white fluffy rug, a table, and a tv hanging on the wall.