Chapter 41:Life Is A Rubik's Cube...

Chapter 41:Life Is a Rubik's Cube, You Think You're Doing The Right Thing But It Will Probably Turn Out To Be Wrong; Leaving You Without The Results You Predicted.

"I'm frikking awake calm the f down!"I grumbled annoyed at Luke who had been hitting me with pillows for ten minutes.He just does not give up.

"It's the engagement party today!You need to get up, it's going to be a long ass day!"

"Exactly.So let me sleep, I will have more energy and wit if I do.."I spoke, muffled into my pillow.

"I think you have enough wit and attitude without the sleep hun"Luke laughed out, now shaking me as I turned over and gave him a death glare.

"Fine"I huffed"I'm up, you happy bum?"

He just smiled widely in return.

As I got ready when Luke went downstairs, I had a shower and brushed my teeth. I decided to wear a maxi white dress that was Lacey and perfect for the days I had not shaved my legs.

Due to my hair being wavy after a shower, I let it air dry which didn't take long in the heat.

I kept it how it was and put on some black strap heels which were not even one inch but half.

Lastly,applying some lipbalm, a pinky rose lipstick, abit of concealer, mascara and sunscreen; I was good to go.

Luke had been back since I had slipped on the dress but was silently watching like a weirdo.

"Creep"I muttered to him and he laughed.

"You wish"He muttered back.

I started laughing and dragged him by the hand outside the room.

"We're having a 'family' dinner first and downstairs there is a little party for the parents of Ethan and Kristen, where they are also invited but you don't have to go and then we are going to the venue where it will involve dancing and what not, the day is estimated to end at around midnight. So my beauty: 17 hours to go"He finished announcing and I sighed a big heavy sigh.

For God sake.

Don't put God into this.

Would you prefer it if I said for fuck sake?

Don't swear.

Fuck you.

"Alright" I finally replied and headed down.

Everyone was already sitting down at the massive table and glared at us when we came down.

"This is why I was shaking you awake for so long"Luke whispered and I shrugged.

Ms Baker gave me a big smile as I sat next to her, I returned one happily. At my other side was Liam and next to him was Nathan.

Ethan and Kristen were sitting next to each other opposite me with Mr Dickens and Luke.

I didn't look at Ethan but started my conversation with Ms Baker.

"Hi!How are you?"I smiled out and she smiled widely.

"I'm wonderful dear!"She exclaimed but then started coming closer till her mouth was near my ear. "I know this must be hard for you honey but just know that I'm here for you all the time... How are you going on so far?" She whispered and I let out a small smile as she backed away till she was In the place she was in before.

"Thankyou Ms Baker... I'm surviving"I answered truthfully.

"You're incredible sweetheart"