Part 110

Jennifer Jareau's POV

We're on December 25th. The Christmas tree and house are decorated. The dinner's ready and we're waiting the rest of the team to celebrate. The gifts we give are under the Christmas tree.

We decided to celebrate it at our house because it was easier for Jaeden and Hope. And also because the house is a bit bigger than the other'. Except for Rossi's mansion, of course!

* * * * * * * * * *

Everyone's there. We supped and we're ready to unwrap our gifts.

We begin by Hope, Jaeden and Oliver's ones.

* * * * * * * * * *

Hope received clothes from Penelope; a Teddy bear from Derek; a little cover with her name on it from Emily and Hotch; and toys from Rossi.

Jaeden received pajamas from Penelope; a giraffe plush from Derek; a little cover with his name on it from Emily and Hotch; and toys from Rossi.

Oliver received the same things than Hope and Jaeden. But he received toys for bath time from me and Spencer.

* * * * * * * * * *

Spencer and I gave a baseball bat to Derek; a bottle of wine to Dave; a playpen to Emily and Hotch for Oliver; and cute little figurines to Penelope for her office.

Emily and Hotch gave us two set of things for baby; tickets for a baseball game to Derek; clothes to Penelope; and a cookbook to Dave.

Dave gave wine to everyone.

Derek gave books to Spencer; a subscription to the spa to Emily, Penelope and me; and a cookbook to Dave and Hotch.

Penelope gave cute little stuff to everyone.

Everyone's happy. We laugh and talk and everything. We drink Champagne.

I walk over to Emily.

"Em'."

She turns back.

"Yes."

"I called the psychologist. She's expecting you for January 8th. I will give you the address and the time later."

I walk away.

"JJ. Wait."

I turn back. Emily walks over to me and hugs me.

"Thank you for everything. I'm lucky to have you as a friend. Thank you."