Part 52

Penelope Garcia's POV

As we have the day off, JJ and Spencer invited us at their house. So we went to JJ and Spencer's house. Emily felt tired so she's in JJ and Spencer's bedroom.

"I don't know what to do, but I know that today there's a baseball game on TV," JJ says, smiling.

Everyone finds that it's a good idea to watch it, except Reid who understands nothing when he watches a baseball game.

"We could do something. I mean, we could order pizza and everything," Morgan says.

"I can make the pizza," JJ says.

"I'll help you," Reid declares.

"I wanna help too," I say.

"You, guys, can..." JJ begins.

Hotch's phone rings.

"Hotchner. [...] Hi, Sean. What's up? [...] Okay. But how did you...? [...] I'm coming."

And he hangs up.

"I got to go. Sean needs my help. I'm gonna warn Emily."

"She's sleeping. You don't need to wake her up. I'll tell her when she'll be awoken. When will you be back?" JJ asks.

"Maybe in two or three hours," he responds.

"Okay, it's gonna be fine," she says with a smile.

Hotch takes his stuff and leaves.

"What do we need to do to help you?" I ask.

"You can buy groceries. It would be very helpful. I have the list of what we need. I'll give you the money," JJ answers to me.

She goes in the kitchen and takes a list with money, and she gives them to me.

Derek looks on the list and exclaims:

"Wow! You really need all that stuff?"

"Oh yeah. And Penelope will need your big arms to help her!" JJ says as a joke.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming..."

We take what we need, and we leave.

"So Babygirl, embark in my car," Derek says looking at me.