Part 89

Emily Prentiss' POV

Aaron and I begged the doctor to let me go.

I'm now in the car. JJ's still watching the babies.

I don't know where Aaron's bringing me. But I quickly understand.

"No. Don't."

"The psychologist said you needed it."

"He's just stupid! I don't need that."

Aaron stops the car in front of the morgue. He puts his hand on mine that is put on my scar.

"I will be there."

He smiles and I smile back.

We go out of the car and we lead to the entrance. I'm breathless. Aaron makes me sign to sit.

"You're having a panic attack. Just breathe. Take deep breaths."

I feel a bit better. Aaron holds my hand and we lead to a room. A doctor's waiting for us.

"Aaron Hotchner."

"Yeah."

"Follow me, please."

We arrive in front of a drawer. The forensic scientist pulls it. When I saw what was on the table, I almost lost consciousness. Aaron puts his arm around my shoulders.

"It's okay, sweetie."

It's our baby...

"May I...?"

"Of course," the forensic scientist says.

I take her. Yeah, it's a girl. My hands shake. I feel the tears running down my cheeks.

"Hi, sweetie. I should have told daddy about that bad guys. If I had told him, you'd be alive... I hope you'll forgive me. Mommy loves you."

And I kiss her little forehead. Her body's cold.

"I thought about giving her a proper burial when the team will be back. Is it alright?"

"Yeah... Of course," I respond, wiping my tears.