Part 100

Aaron Hotchner's POV

Emily is sat at my right. My right arm is around her shoulders and I'm holding her right hand. She laid her head on my right shoulder. Emily's sleeping on my shoulder and her cheeks are still wet. With my left hand, I put Emily's hair away from her face.

I'm really worried about Oliver. Why didn't the doctors see that while they were examining him?

I cried too because I love him. We already lost our daughter...

I called JJ, while Emily was asleep because I know she needs her. JJ's family also needs her, but I think that Spencer's able to take care of the babies!

It's been now 5 hours that we're at the hospital, and it's been only 30 minutes that Oliver is in surgery.

I'm scared for him. I know that he's a fighter but... I don't know.

I'm also worried about Emily. Lately, she's been acting strangely. I wonder what's going on with her... I hope I could do something for her. Something to help her... I feel so powerless... I can't do anything.

It's 7am, so I call the rest of the team, to tell them to take the day off.

"Hey, Dave," I whisper, not to wake Emily up.

"Hey, Hotch. What's wrong? It's only 7am."

"Can you tell everybody that they can take their day off?"

"What's wrong Aaron?"

"We're at the hospital. Oliver is in surgery."

"Why?"

"It's too long to explain. And Emily's sleeping on my shoulder, so I'm trying not to wake her up."

"Okay. Do you want me to warn the team that you are at the hospital?"

"No. I don't want everybody to come. I'll tell you if you need to come."

"Okay. But take care of yourself and Emily."