Part 22

One Week Later

Jennifer Jareau's POV

I painfully open my eyes. A white light blinds me.

I suddenly get up, screaming:

"Spence! Where is Spence?!"

I feel an excruciating pain through my body. I feel someone taking me by the shoulders, I see Emily's face; it's a little fuzzy.

"Calm down JJ! Everything's okay, lay down."

"Where am I?"

"At the hospital. You're fine. I'm here."

"Spence, where is he?"

"In the room next door, he's fine too."

"Can I see him?"

"I don't know, I'll ask the nurse."

I see Emily going out. She gives a sign with her hand to a nurse, then she comes back.

"She'll see what she can do."

Emily takes my hand and holds it tight.

"I was so scared. I spent the last week by your side."

The room door opens and I see Penelope pushing a wheelchair; Spencer is in it. Then I see Morgan, Hotch, and Rossi coming. Penelope pushes the wheelchair beside my bed. Spencer gets up and comes to hug me, kissing me.

"I see you're reconciled," Emily remarks.

We don't care about that remark.

"How do you feel?" I ask.

"It's to you that I should ask that! You took the shot!"

"I feel better. You? How do you feel?"

"I had nothing serious, only a concussion, so I think I feel better, now that you're awoken, I can hold your hand and kiss you."

He takes my hand and kisses me. At the end of this kiss, Penelope, Morgan, Rossi and even Hotch went to hug me, saying that they were glad to see me almost back on my feet.

"I have something to announce," Emily interrupts.

She looks Hotch in the eyes and they kiss with passion.

"Oh! That's so nice for you guys!" Penelope says. "Will you make some serious babies Hotchner and some genius babies Reid? Or some badass babies Prentiss and Jareau? Why not the mix of both?"

Morgan puts his arm on Penelope's shoulders.

"Calm down Babygirl."

"Oh, sure. Sorry. But you know I love you all guys and the fact that love is in the air make me so happy!"

"We know that sweetheart, we love you too."