Part 99

Jennifer Jareau's POV

I enter the house and I hear the babies crying.

"OH GOD SPENCE! I CANNOT LEAVE YOU ALONE WITH THE BABIES MORE THAN ONE HOUR!" I scream because I want Spencer to hear me.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

I go upstairs and I enter the babies' room. I see Spencer rocking the babies to console them.

"I left maternal milk in the fridge... I told you! Emily needs someone! She lost her daughter and she's going to lose her son! She needs someone to hold her hand while she's walking into the darkness," I say, taking Jaeden.

"She has Hotch. Your family needs you!"

"I know that! But Emily needs support too! Oliver's sick!"

"I can't watch two little babies. I can't. I need you to help me," he declares, getting up with Hope in his arms.

"I know... I'm sorry," I say, sitting down to breastfeed Jaeden.

"How is he?"

"Who?"

"Oliver."

"His survival chances are of 45%. He's in surgery."

I begin to hum a lullaby to make Jaeden sleep as I breastfeed him.

My phone rings. It's Hotch.

"Hey, Hotch."

"Jennifer, Emily really needs you. She needs me, but she needs you too."

"Okay. I'm coming. I just put Jaeden and Hope to sleep."

"Okay. See you soon."

I hang up.

"Spence. Listen to me carefully. If Hope or Jaeden wake up, I left you maternal milk in the fridge and you know where are the baby bottles. And don't forget to heat it before. And check if it's not too hot," I say, putting Jaeden in his bed.

"Get it," Spencer says, putting Hope beside Jaeden.

"And don't forget that your nipples aren't supposed to breastfeed babies, so don't try," I laugh.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Love you," I say, giving him a little kiss on his mouth.

"Love you too."