Part 53

Jennifer Jareau's POV

We're getting out all the things we need to make the pizza. I begin to make the dough. Spencer helps me.

Spencer goes out of the kitchen.

"Where are you going?"

"Getting something," he says, laughing.

He comes back with a radio.

"What will you do with that? It doesn't run anymore!"

He pushes the button to turn it on, and he starts to sing.

"You say this guy. This guy's in love with you. Yes, I'm in love. Who looks at you the way I do when you smile. I can tell we know each other very well. How can I show you I'm glad I got to know you? 'Cause..."

He takes me by the waist, and he starts dancing while singing:

"... I've heard some talk. They say you think I'm fine. Yes, I'm in love and what I do to make you mine. Tell me now, is it so... Don't let me be the last to know... My hands are shaking... Don't let my heart be breaking 'cause..."

He kisses me on the forehead, and it makes me blush.

"I need your love. I want your love. Say you're in love, in love with this guy..."

"I am," I smile.

And we kiss.

Suddenly, I hear a scream from my bedroom.

"Emily!" I say to Spencer.

I move back.

"I'm gonna see."

I go upstairs as fast as I can. I enter in the bedroom.

"Emily!"

She's in the bed, sleeping. I think it's a nightmare.

"Emily!" I scream as I wake her up.

She looks at me, tears in her eyes.

"It's okay, Em'. I'm here. Everything will be alright, it was just a dream," I say, trying to reassure her.

She snuggles up to me.

"Shhhh... It's finished."

"It was terrible JJ."

"What?"

"It was my baby..."

"Tell me what happened."

"We were on a case. I was eight months pregnant. My water broke at the same time that we were arresting the Unsub. I told you, guys, to arrest him. But you all stop what you were doing. You helped me to labor and then..."

She starts crying a lot.

"And then... The Unsub took the baby and stabbed her. Yeah, it was a little girl. In front of us all! And you all were laughing, and you killed my baby!"

I hug her, repeating to her that it was only a dream. And that never we would kill her baby.

"Where is Aaron?"

"He left thirty minutes ago. He needed to see his brother. Sean needed Aaron's help."