Part 39

Emily Prentiss' POV

I invited JJ and Spencer to come sleep at my house. I mean, at Aaron's house. Because I just move next week. I gave our bed to JJ and Spencer. But Spencer said that it would be okay and that he would sleep on the couch like Aaron, but not on the same couch! JJ and I slept in the bed.

I just woke up and I see that JJ isn't in the bed anymore. I hear a noise coming from the bathroom. I run over to it.

"JJ! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah. It's just the pregnancy. I feel no pain. It'll be fine. Don't worry about it."

I sit beside her.

"I wanna have kids."

"What?" JJ says.

"Nothing."

"You said something. What did you say?"

"I wanna have kids with Aaron. But I don't know... I want, but what if he doesn't?"

"I'm sure he wants. Just give him time. Did you talk about it with him?"

"No... But I don't know how to bring up the subject with him."

I hear a noise coming from the kitchen. I get up, and I signal to JJ that I'll be back. I descend the stairs, and I head to the kitchen. I see Spencer and Aaron making breakfast. They are making pancakes.

"Good morning honey," Aaron says to me.

He kisses me and goes back to the oven with Spencer.

"I'm gonna warn JJ."

I go upstairs, and I warn JJ that the guys are making breakfast.

We go downstairs, and we head to the kitchen. When we enter, JJ puts her hand over her mouth and her nose.

"What's going on?" Spencer asks.

"I don't bear the smell of the pancakes. It's because of my pregnancy."

I open my pantry, and I take soda crackers.

"These are my favorites!" JJ laughs.

And she eats one cracker with a big smile on her face.

t-decx