Part 80

[The same evening]

Spencer Reid's POV

I get back home. I bought another costume for JJ because the one I bought for her before was for when she was pregnant. And I also bought two costumes for the babies.

I arrive at home.

"Honey! Guess what I bought to you!"

No answer. I walk over to the bedroom. And I see her, sleeping with the babies.

"Jennifer," I whisper.

She wakes up.

"Hey, Spence," she says, still tired.

"It's the Halloween's party. Do you come? I bought a costume. And to the babies too."

"Of course."

She gets up, trying not to wake the babies up. I get out a skeleton costume and I give it to JJ. I have the same. She goes in the bathroom and she puts her costume on. She goes out. She's wonderful in her costume. I give her the two pumpkin costumes for the babies, JJ dresses them up, trying not to unplug the babies' monitors. I put my costume on. I go out of the bathroom. The babies are dressing up. They're so cute!

We take the babies and we go in the car, heading to the BAU for the Halloween's party.

* * * * * * * * * *

We finally arrived at the BAU. Derek is already there. He's disguised as a vampire.

"Wow! The little family! Two pumpkins and two skeletons. You have the same Converse too!"

"Thanks. Beautiful costume too!" I say.

Penelope arrives, she's disguised as Minnie Mouse.

"Hey, silly girl! Beautiful costume!"

"Thanks. You too sexy vampire."

"Don't make me sink my fangs into your neck!"

Rossi arrives, he's disguised as a cowboy.

"Oh, the cowboy arrived in town!" JJ declares.

"Yeah," Rossi responds.

Maggie arrives too, she's disguised as a princess.

"Here's Maggie Mills. She'll be working with us during your maternity leave," I say to Jennifer.

"Nice to meet you," Maggie says to JJ, showing her hand.

JJ shakes it.

"So here're your little babies," Maggie says.

"Yeah. Here're Hope and Jaeden," she responds, smiling.

Hotch and Emily finally arrive. Emily's pushing a stroller. A baby is in.

"Em'!" JJ exclaims, hugging her.

"Here's Oliver," she introduces.

"Congratulations!" Everyone says to her and Hotch.

Oliver wears a pajama on which it's written; 'I'm a little monster'. Emily's disguised as a zombie and Hotch's disguised as a firefighter.

"Can I hold him?" Rossi asks.

"Of course," Emily responds, taking Oliver and putting him in Rossi's arms.

"Hi, Mr. Hotchner," Rossi says to Oliver.

Hotch leaves and comes back with candies and wine. Emily takes her cell phone and order pizza.

Oliver begins to cry, so Emily takes him and gives him his baby bottle with milk in it.

Jaeden begins to cry too, so JJ breastfeeds him.

"I wish that Hope won't be waking up while I'm breastfeeding Jaeden!" JJ declares, laughing.