Part 104

Jennifer Jareau's POV

I'm back at home. The house isn't on fire, it's a good beginning! I hear nothing.

I go upstairs to see if they are in their room or in mine. So I enter my room, and I see Spencer sleeping with the babies. I feel tired because I didn't sleep as much as I should. So I lay on the little place that remains. I snuggle up to Spencer. I see that he begins to wake up.

"Stay asleep," I whisper between my lips, eyes closed.

"I love you, Jennifer," he says with his tired voice.

"Love you too, Spence. Now, shut up and sleep."

Spencer starts kissing me in the neck.

"Spence... Please... Let me sleep..."

"What do you think about 'I put the babies in their cradle and we do things in the bed'?"

"Spence... Seriously... I'm so tired... Maybe later, but not now..."

I hear Spencer getting up. I know that he's going to put the babies in their bedroom.

"Spence... Please... Don't do that... I want to sleep..."

"But..."

"The last time we did it for real, we became parents of two little sunshines... Come in the bed and sleep..."

Spencer comes and lays beside me. He puts his arm around my waist. He seems alseep. But quickly, he moves up his arm and takes one of my boobs. I turn to look at him.

"Oh God, Spence. I'm not in the mood for that. It told you I was tired. It was a difficult night. I won't say it twice,"

I turn to sleep.

"Okay, ma'am."