Part 47

David Rossi's POV

We are in the Conference Room because Hotch asked us to be there. It's been fifteen minutes that we are waiting, and Hotch and Emily are still not there. I don't know what they want to say to us. But I think JJ knows because she has that little smile that means she knows something about them.

As they don't arrive we begin to talk about another subject.

"Do you have some ideas for the baby's name?" I ask.

The smile of JJ disappeared during a few seconds, then it came back.

"We don't know yet," JJ simply answers.

Emily and Aaron finally arrive. They have a big smile on their face.

"So, what's going on?" I ask.

"Well..." Aaron says.

"I'm pregnant!" Emily exclaims.

I'm so glad! JJ and Emily are pregnant! That's really nice! I go near Aaron while everyone is congratulating Emily.

"You'll be a father. Congratulations."

"Thank you, Dave."

"You'll see, you'll feel the best feeling when you'll arrive at the hospital running because Emily is going to labor, when you'll see Emily giving birth while she'll scream that she hates you and that she never wants to have kids again, when you'll say to Emily that she's beautiful and that she was wonderful while giving birth, when you'll take your baby for the first time and when you'll raise your child."

He makes me a wonderful smile, and I smile too before going to congratulate Emily.