Part 61

Aaron Hotchner's POV

It's now 3pm. No victim has been found. It remains us a few hours only to make a profile and arrest the Unsub.

We just came back from the crime scenes to see if we missed something, and we also went to the morgue to see if we missed something on the victims. But we missed nothing...

I look around me. Emily's missing.

"Has someone seen Emily?" I ask.

"She was with us when we were on the crime scene and at the morgue. She was with us all the time!" Derek says.

"Oh my God!" JJ says, breathless.

"JJ, sit down. It'll be okay, we'll find her. I'm sure that she's in the building," Reid says, trying to reassure her.

"I'm gonna see if she's there."

I leave the Conference Room, and I look in all the building to see if Emily's there. I don't see her. I begin to worry. She can't have been caught by the Unsub! It's impossible! I come back to the Conference Room.

"She's not there," I say, trying to hide my nervousness.

"What do we do?" Derek asks.

"We need to disclose the profile," I answer.

"But we don't have a profile!" JJ says.

"Where's Emily?!" Penelope says, entering in the Conference Room, worried.

"I don't know. That's what I'm trying to figure out," I declare.

"Oh my God! Did the Unsub catch Emily?" JJ says, more breathless.

"JJ, calm down. Take deep breaths. Like that," Reid says, trying to reassure JJ.

I see that JJ is crying.

"We need to disclose the profile," I say.

r:T