Part 25

Emily Prentiss' POV

I hear someone knocking at the door. I get up, and I open it, I see Hotch.

"You said 'not at work'," I say to him.

"I'm not here for that. They found another victim."

"Mrs. Murphy, I need to go. But I'll be back. Stay here, please. Another police officer will come."

She makes me a little smile; a sad smile.

I go out with Hotch.

"Is everyone warned?"

"Of course."

"Can we just talk about what we found before?"

"Uh... Yeah. We'll go to the meeting room. I'll call the other members."

I lead to the meeting room, and I sit on a little chair.

I hear the team entering the room.

"So..." Hotch begins. "I know that there's another victim, but we need to talk about what we found. So, Emily, what did you find?"

"Lauren and Michael had some little money problems, they worked full time to try to have something to eat and to pay their debts. Lauren said that Michael seemed a little bit nervous, a little bit bothered by something. He was keeping repeating that everything will be okay and that everything will be right, that they'll be happy."

"It's strange, Leslie said the same to me," Morgan declares.

"And Elizabeth too," JJ says.

"Okay, I think we have a track. We'll go at the last victim's house to find if he acted in the same way."

We take our coat, and we head to the house. The cops are already there.

We arrive near the dead body. There are two triangles on his face.

"Here's Steve Nolan."