#54 They Try On Heels (Pt. 4)

Alby:

It was Christmas time.

Snow was everywhere, kids were off from school, like angels in the snow. Laughing and bundled up. I made my way down to my school for last minute studying before finals, and as I walked I noticed. Just about every one was smiling without a care in the world.

Which is a great thing. Such joy and love this time of year. Excitement, happiness, and fulfillment. That feeling you get when its almost Christmas and knowing you got the perfect gift. It was amazing.

That's the way almost everyone felt, which personality makes Christmas the best of all.

The tea I had made earlier had started getting cold, so I drank it down as fast as I could to warm my soul. I reached the library and met up with the rest of my gang.

"Hey, your late (Name)," Thomas said. "Yeah yeah, I know I know," I said, sitting down. "Well, come on. Let's get studying," Newt said, patting my head softly. Brotherly. "Let's," I said, getting my history book out.

----Time Skip because I know crap about my country's history that's on a high school/collage level----

One hour later, Minho was asleep, Thomas was trying to wake him up, and Newt and Gally were disagreeing, again. And Alby and I were packing everyone's things up. "This was fun," he said, smiling softly. "Yeah it was," I agreed. "So, what now guys?" Newt asked. "We need to relax a little," Thomas said.

"Of course we do, Tommy. But what do we do?" He asked again. 'Hmmm...' went through the mouths of everyone. "How about we just go get some food?" Alby suggested, and everyone agreed almost immediately.

We decided to go to Genghis Grill. We all made our own bowls and Alby and Gally made a bet. Which was 'Who Could Create the Most disgusting Bowl' and Newt was the judge. Who ever lost, had to wear heels to school for a whole week.

Alby put corn, pineapple, imitation crab, pepperoni, Cajun spices, lots of salt, soy sauce, rice, and a couple other things I don't even wanna know. Gally put all those things and more salt, and some more noodles along with it.

Newt tasted both and almost gaged both times. "Oh bloody hell," he said, taking a giant drink of water. "Gally.. you win," he said, coughing. Gally smirked at Alby and held up a pair of heels, "come on, dude, a bet is a bet," he said.

No one really questions Gally anymore about his antics because he never gave a straight answer. So Alby hesitantly took the heels from him and put them on. "Oh boy.." He mumbled, standing up. "Careful dude," Newt said, standing up too.

Alby took maybe a half a step...

And fell..

Gally then decided he would change the punishment to wearing a dress on Monday.

Alby agreed.

He shouldn't have. Oh no no no.

Alby... Alby said all through his day girls and guys alike started to hit on him. (*wink wink*)