Chapter 30:Its Proven That Your Brain..

Chapter 30:It's Proven That Your Brain Controls Your Body Yet Sometimes I Ought To Think Its The Other Way Around.

"Ethan"I whispered back but then realised the words he said 'I don't know how Blair actually thought I liked her,just look at her then look at me'.

"What were you doing?Are you okay?"He didn't hear anything.Good.

"Leave me alone"I shortly responded trying to hide the cracks in my voice and the broken pieces of my heart.

I barged passed him and almost instantly a hand grasped mine,electricity shot up me and my heart ran.No he doesn't get to do this.

I violently unlasped my hand out of his carried on walking away.He didn't stop me again.

He knew.He knew I was outside of his door listening to every word he and Luke said.I knew Ethan would try to stop me till I turned around and faced him-even if I slapped him in the face he would want to see my face.

"Blair"He called blankly.

"You broke my heart.You happy now?I told you.This is exactly why I didn't want to get too close to you!Because I'm always the one that suffers!"I nearly broke down Infront of him,but I didn't.I knew if I did he would come running and wrap his arms around me.

He still wouldn't tell me why he did it though.

I couldn't turn around to face him.

"If me and your bestfriend hurt you that much then leave!I don't want you staying here anyway!"He shouted coldly yet it didn't sound like him again.He was lying!Why was he trying to get rid of me?Why was Luke helping him?

"Do you know what Ethan?Also Luke I know you're listening.."Luke came out from behind the sofa and walked past me,not looking into my eyes.

I finally turned around to stare at both of them in the eyes,I didn't care how shattered I looked and they could see how much they effected me but I knew I was going to come back after uni.

"Screw you!I trusted you two..I told you everything and helped you..but when it came to me?You're hiding things!Playing a show for me to hurt me and make me leave!"

"If we don't mean anything to you anymore then just leave,get away from this place and don't look back"Luke voiced and stared at the floor.

I know how to get the truth out of them.

I started walking up to Luke who isn't as good at hiding what he's feeling like Mr Baker is.

I could see his eyes widened as he took a step back but I grabbed his arms.Ive known him most of my life,I can read him like a book.

"I didn't say you don't mean anything to me.."I whispered and knew that if Luke really wanted to hide what he was,he wouldn't show me.But Ethan just might.I know my brain is confusing huh?

"Are you even gay?Did I ever really know you?"Of course he's gay and of course I knew him.I still do know him.

He didn't answer.I think I've finally lost it,to do what I'm going to do and hope Ethan stops me.

"There's only one way to find out isn't there?"I asked rhetorically and placed my hand on his cheek.Inching closer and closer to my bestfriends lips with my own.Stop me Ethan.Stop me goddammit. 

My lips started brushing his yet he didn't push me away.

Suddenly someone's hands forcefully grabbed my waist and I was pushed hardly-but not violently against the wall with his body pressed against mine.I was breathlessly in love with him.