53 preparation for reality

"Good morning loser." Jordan says to me enthusiastically and kisses me on my forehead. I turn to him and lie on his chest. We both think about our return journey.

The past 4 days have flown by and I have enjoyed them so much. As I expected, we spent a lot of time in each other's arms. We were never bored with each other for a second. We did it on the beach yesterday to end the trip and we had an unfortunate accident. Mrs Clerks caught us and was furious that it happened in public. We have a big punishment task that we have to do at home. Too bad, but it is an evening you will never forget.

Our suitcases are packed and we have to check out in 10 minutes. I will tell my mother everything at home because she is my confidante and I will also tell Vanessa and Kailey what exactly happened. I learned a lot this trip. I've lost a girlfriend, I've seen my best friend cheat and get into a new relationship, I've messed around with the hottest and most popular guy in school, I've gotten into fights and been harassed by an Italian.

And Jordan, I'm going to talk to him about us and see where we stand.

Either we start something serious or we are strangers again. We have to face reality and we can't keep having fun. There must be clarity.

**

Don't forget to vote

241 words