46 he hypnotizes me

"I can't leave that easily if you're on top of me."

I try with difficulty to get up, but I can't. That fall didn't do much good. My leg is bothering me.

"And who's fault is that? If I hadn't had enormous muscle pain, I would have swam away long ago."

"You pushed me."

"Yes, because there was a moron who didn't want to get off."

"Are we really going to argue here about who gets to go on it? We look like little children."

"You do, yes."

"Are you actually done whining? We are in a good position here."

"No, I'm not ready yet. I'm not done with you yet Jordan. You are so annoying and I whine as much as I want."

"Then I will silence you."

He carefully tries to sit up and lifts my chin. Very slowly I try to sit up despite the pain. While he holds my chin, he moves his face closer to mine. He places his lips on mine and kisses me. I don't know what came over me but I kiss him back. No matter how annoying I find him, from the moment he kisses me I only want him and nothing else is important. He practically hypnotizes me when he kisses me.

He puts an arm around my waist and gently lays me down on my back. He hovers over me. His silver chain hangs in my face. He caresses my chest and makes circles with his finger. It goes down to my stomach, and then between my legs. When his hand slips into my swimming trunks he loses his balance. He falls into the water but his leg gets caught on the surfboard. It tips over and I fall into the water with it. I come back to the surface, half choking with laughter.

"Look, that's why it's not a good idea to shut me up with a kiss."

"It worked for a few seconds. Shall we continue?"

"No, we will continue swimming, but I can hardly move my muscles so I will go on your back."

"I'm a surfer not a professional swimmer."

"Shall we then carefully return to the beach on the surfboard? Because I could use a drink."

"Nothing, you stay away from alcohol and Italians for the time being."

"Deal, but now you lift me back onto the surfboard first.

We carefully swim back to it together as it has drifted away. We paddle quietly back to the beach and fatigue dominates both of us.

"What do you think, Evans, should we head back to the pits??"

"Great plan."

We take our things and stroll back to the room. It is now 9 o'clock but the swimming has made us exhausted. When we arrive at the room, Jordan immediately plops down on the bed. I lie next to him.

"Hey, honey, I'm sorry, but by pips I really meant pips, I'm too tired to do anything crazy with you."

I throw a pillow at his head.

"Hey! Was that necessary!"

"You said you were going to sleep so in 5 minutes I don't want to hear your nonsense anymore."

"I'll keep you busy tonight, I haven't given you anything as a gift for your birthday yet, I'm thinking now."

I sigh and turn over in bed. I don't feel like hearing his talk now and I'm exhausted because he felt it was so necessary to get up at half past six, which I also suffered from.

After a few minutes it is completely silent and we fall back asleep.

"Melanie! Melanie!"

**

Don't forget to vote

570 words