30 in the dark

I just showered and thought only about nonsense. I need to pull myself together. I have to stand up for myself and not let him walk all over me. I put on 1 of my most beautiful dresses. A white satin dress. Underneath I wear stiletto heels. I pull aside the sliding door and walk to the balcony. We have a beautiful view from the room, even if I say so myself.

It's already getting dark outside; I decided to eat later today. I thought of a payback while I was in the shower. I'm going to seduce Jordan, and then just as he's hoping for more, I'll stop. Karma is a bitch. He can't play with my feelings this way. It will teach him. This way I can let go of him.

Looking around the balcony, I see Megan angrily walking away from Jordan from a distance. They were at a bar, the same one where we got drunk. She yells some more and stomps away. I don't hear exactly what she says. I send Jordan a message to rub it in.

M: Problems with your date?

He responds right back.

J: Stay out of it, she's annoying. Where are you even? Stalker.

M: I'm in the room. I watched Megan walk away angrily. You have a lot of girl shit too he prince charming, but I can cheer you up, you've been through so many setbacks too.

I say sarcastically.

J: You are bluffing, how do you want to cheer me up? By acting pussy to me again like you always do? A: No thanks.

M: You need to figure out how I can cheer you up, I've been missing you for a whole day.

J: You miss me? You hate me just about. I come to the room now and want to know what's going on.

Somehow this is very exciting to fool him and act like a big slut. I like it just a little too much, in the end he doesn't get what he wants and I love this idea.

This is the only thing I can take away from him and a way to show that he can't always get his way. I put on a red lingerie set and waxed myself before we went on the school trip, so I already don't have to deal with that. Above my red lingerie I put back on my satin dress. I just finished and hear a clapper squeak. Show time. I pull open the door. There stands Jordan in a white shirt and black pants. He smells like strong cologne. But it doesn't smell. On the contrary, in fact. I lead him to the balcony.

"Okay Melanie, now you're going to tell me what's up. You're jealous huh? Because I was with Megan today. If you give me a call we'll finish what we started a day ago, but don't get nasty about it." He jokes.

"Yeah that's it, finish what you started."

"Melanie, I was joking. It's okay." Says he surprised.

"Finish it Jordan." I love the shock on his face.

"You're not serious. Don't play with me."

"Then what? Are you going to fight then?" I chuckle.

"No, don't kid me."

I see he's getting hot. And that he has to control himself immensely.

"Then what?"

"Then I'll take you right here on this balcony. Under the stars, now in the dark. The people under the balcony will see a whole show and I'll have you screaming all over the resort."

"Then do, if you're so sure about it. You do think you're very good huh."

"You'll see that in a minute, if you keep asking for it."

**
Don't forget to vote

603 words