47 just trust me

I wake up with a start. Vanessa and Kailey are suddenly in the room. I see at the clock that it is now 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

"Melanie what are you doing here?! You should have left an hour ago with the all-inclusive boat trip we arranged for you." Kailey panics.

"Shit! I forgot about that whole boat trip. I wanted to ask Jordan along earlier, but we got very tired and fell asleep."

Jordan wakes up too.

"What are you doing here? Do you want a group session or something?" Jordan asks sarcastically in a sleepy voice.

"No, we just came to see where Melanie was, since she didn't show up at the boat we arranged for her." Vanessa says.

"What a shame, fuck off now."

"Jordan, act normal to my friends."

"Yes, Melanie! They come here to disturb my peace and I wonder how they even got in here."

"We'll leave you two now and we'll make sure we get our money back. If you know it all so well, Jordan, you can arrange something for her birthday." Kailey snaps back at Jordan and she stomps Vanessa out the door.

I turn around and look at Jordan. He stares at me with a grin.

"No Jordan this is not funny, you treat my friends with no respect."

"The only one I have to treat well is you."

"Yes, and you can't even do that."

"Oh yeah? I will show you how well I can treat you and how much respect I have for you."

"Whatever."

I reach for the book on the bedside table next to me. It's one of my favorite books. My mother gave it to me when I turned 15. Since then I have read it at least 10 times. But when I want to open the book, I don't get the chance. Suddenly Jordan is beneath me under the covers. He holds my legs.

"Open your legs."

"How did you get here."

"Trust me, open your legs. I'll show you how well I can treat you."

"Jordan,..." I can't finish my sentence.

He gently parts my legs and takes off my thong. He lies down with his face between my legs. I know what he's up to.

"Jordan don't bother, I'm not coming from here."

"Just trust me."

He slides his hands over my legs. He touches me lightly with his fingers. He comes closer with his mouth and gives me kisses on my upper legs and keeps working his way up. I try not to expect too much and continue reading my book. If he wants to waste his time, so be it. But when he gets to where he needs to be, the kisses stop. The kisses turn into tongue movements that go up and down. he sucks in between. I still try to focus on the book but I can't, it feels too good. I put my book away and I just focus on him. He sees what's happening.

"I thought so." He says with a dirty grin as he looks up.

"Shut up and move on."

He lets out another grin and continues. He goes faster and deeper with his tongue. He knows what he's doing. I hold his head and go along with the movements. He holds my legs again and now goes even faster. I know I can't hold out much longer and that I will soon have to prove him right, to my greatest regret. A few more seconds pass and I cum. Moans escape my mouth. After I reach my climax he still goes further. I hold myself to the head of the bed. He makes a few more movements and then emerges from above the sheets.

**

Don't forget to vote

599 words