50 sneaking out

Once I arrived back at the venue, I couldn't find the other girls anywhere in the busy crowd. In the distance I see Jordan waving at me. He gestures for me to come to him. Quinten is not standing next to him. To my great surprise, Jordan stands alone.

"Hey where's the rest?"

"Jace and the other boys are being annoying. They have drunk a lot and have to act unnecessarily. I think they are terrorizing outside now."

"As if you should never act unnecessarily. You act like you're holy."

"By the way, I can also ask you the same thing. You weren't dancing with your friends. They just left for the city to have drinks."

"Jordan..."

He immediately knows what I'm asking for.

"Quinten wanted to be alone for a while, so he went for a walk along the jetty. He needed to calm down a bit. I talked to him for over an hour."

"What a sad evening, don't you think? Your friends left you, my friends left me."

"Hey hey my friends didn't leave me, I just didn't want to come and I wanted to stay sober this evening."

"You who want to stay sober on one of the last days here in Italy?! Never."

"I didn't feel like it, today has been a long day and a lot has happened."

"A lot happened? We slept half the day."

"You know what I mean Melanie, the whole thing with Kailey and Quinten. I don't feel like doing anything tonight."

"What do you think? Shall we get tea from the bar and go to the room? we can talk about it and then sleep."

"It's only 11 o'clock but I agree. Not with the tea by the way, tea is dirty."

"You are dirty."

"Let's start like this again."

I roll my eyes and take his hand so he doesn't lose me in the crowd. He follows me. When we arrive at the bar and I order my tea, Jordan has to make vomiting noises again.

"I made that sound too when I first saw you." I tell him.

He quickly shuts his mouth. We walk back with my tea and his coke. When we arrive in the room, I put my tea on my bedside table and turn on the TV. It's still so early but there's nothing on TV. As soon as I look around, Jordan suddenly disappears again. Of course he's sitting on the balcony again. When I finish my tea I think back to his words from earlier.

How he fantasized about doing me on the balcony. While I was thinking about it, I started to feel a bit like it, but I didn't show anything. He is still very unclear about what he wants and I want to find out. I walk towards the balcony with the intention of teasing him. He chooses how he responds to it.

I turn off all the lights in the room and move the curtain aside. There is one small light on the balcony that is not working properly. The floor is ice cold and Jordan, Jordan, is sitting emotionlessly on the chair as usual.

"Are you fantasizing again?"

"No, Melanie, not right now, when you're playing another game that leads nowhere."

"Wei says I'm playing a game?"

"We both know well enough that you do this every time to bore me and because you get pleasure out of it."

**

Don't forget to vote

551 words