22 girlfriend vacation

Booked 7 excursions with Quinten and a wellness appointment for tomorrow! We also made reservations at 3 restaurants. Thank you so much for granting me this! Our relationship is already improving. We already had fun in the room earlier..." I interrupt her. I really don't need to know that last information.

I'm happy for her. But at first this was supposed to be a fun girlfriend vacation. Which we had been so looking forward to. Now it's more like "Kailey and Quintens romantic trip. I don't say anything, I don't let on that I mind. I'm quite capable of entertaining myself. I hope Quinten realizes how good it is with Kailey. Maybe I'll meet a vacation romance here. Yes believe it myself I think to myself. I give her a hug and we walk back to our room.

By now it is almost 4pm and I still need to unpack and I would prefer to shower before dinner. I arrive at the room but the door is locked. Yes! Jordan is gone. I take my card and hold it against the lock. I close the door behind me just to be sure. Jordan has his own card. I walk inside and look forward to a refreshing shower. I undress and put my clothes on my bed. I see that Jordan has already claimed the left side of the bed. I take the right side of the bed. I pull a bathrobe out of the closet and don't even bother closing it.

I pull open the bathroom door and a gust of heat comes out. The mirrors are fogged up. So is the shower window. Then it dawns on me. Jordan walks out of the shower knowing nothing. He sweeps his hair back. Drops of water fall on his chest. He has a muscular body. I never thought about his body. He is quite fit. He has big muscular arms. He has a muscular belly and toned legs. Oh and don't even get me started on his... What am I doing? What's gotten into me.

Just a few hours ago, we were arguing and I couldn't stand him. And now, I feel my heart racing. I keep looking at him. What am I not saying anything? Why am I not screaming yet because I see Jordan naked? I remain stiffened. He notices me. To my surprise, he doesn't say anything either. He seems emotionless. We keep looking at each other. He looks from top to bottom. Shirt! I didn't close my robe. And I didn't put anything on underneath. I get embarrassed and quickly zip my robe back up. I want to run away out of embarrassment but he stops me. He grabs my arm and pulls me back into the bathroom.

"Just leave your robe open. Melanie you really shouldn't be insecure about your body. Your body is beautiful. You shouldn't hide it away." I look at him uncomfortably.

I decide to break the silence.

"I actually wanted to take a shower, do you want a towel? Because I assume you're done."

He shakes his head. He moves closer. I notice how tall Jordan actually is. He's a head taller than me. I look up. He says nothing and takes off my robe. We are now standing without clothes in front of each other. He doesn't even have a towel wrapped around him. He looks at my body again. He comes closer to me again. He breathes more heavily, just as I do he takes hold of my waist. His heart beats faster and faster, as does mine. I put my arms around his neck. He gently lifts me up. He sets me down on the sink. His body feels warm. He smells good. His hair is still wet. He rubs his hand through my hair. 

**

Don't forget to vote

633 words