12 it is Jordan, after all

He takes hold of the bag and looks inside. He takes out the lingerie. I think he has absolutely no idea what privacy means and thinks he is funny. Sometimes he is so childish. I tek it out of his hands.

"Wow who are you ever going to see in this is having the best day of his life." I look at him questioningly.

I quickly put the lingerie back in the bag and sit down on his bed. I have to admit honestly. His jogging and shirt are so comfortable. Jordan joins me and sweeps a hand through his hair. He looks like he wants to say something.

"By the way, I'm okay with us having to sleep in a room together, but I think you should know some things about me. That way you know what to expect." Says he.

"If we have a double bed I'll be nice enough to sleep on the couch unless you insist on having me there, I'm always pretty quick in the bathroom, I'm someone who sleeps late and oh yes if I bring a girl into the room I'll notify you."

It all sounded very nice, until he said the last thing. Is he really serious about this! Other girls in our room. I can already expect this it is Jordan after all.

"Is all good, I will also notify you if I bring a boy with me hear." I bite back.

He starts laughing. "If you act like that no boy will want you." I look at him irritated.

He sees it and he stops laughing. He comes to sit closer to me and places a hand on my shoulder. I smell his aftershave. It's a nice fresh scent. He starts laughing again. "I was just teasing you darling, I can go two weeks without fucking. Quinten on the other hand, he leaves his best friend for that."

He really can't let it go either. It's just a room. I'm not being difficult either, I'm doing this for Kailey. She would have done the same for me. But that doesn't take away from the fact that it's a bit dickish of her to change roommates in a hurry.

"Ah yes it's like that now and it's just a room. You can still go out together in Italy." I say to reassure him.

"As long as he doesn't think I'm still looking after him in Italy, he's only going to spend time with Kailey anyway. Once they're together they can't stay away from each other. You know them." Jordan does have a point there. From the moment they are together they don't see other people around them. But still, I them it. Suddenly, I get an idea.

"We both know they are going to be together all the time and indeed may not look after us much. But surely we can show that we are enjoying ourselves there? Or at least make it seem like it. We say throughout the school trip that we have already planned everything and that we are having a great time. Then maybe they will pay attention to us." Says I enthusiastically.

"Not such a bad idea Evans. I can see that spending two weeks with you, just be careful you'll get feelings soon." He says sarcastically.

When I want to say something back to him we hear a rustle on the door. Jordan opens the door and Bruno comes running in. He jumps on the bed and comes wagging towards me. He has his leash with him. He probably wants to go for a walk. Jordan sees it and attaches the leash to Bruno. "Looks like Bruno wants to go for a walk, it has stopped raining. Do you want to take him for a walk?"

***
618 words

Like and vote