45 you are meaner

I run for my life towards the sea. He almost overtakes me. He overtook me just before the beach. He throws his stuff on the ground on the spot and picks me up.

"Jordan! What are you doing?!"

"Swimming with you." And he runs with me in the water. When we reach the water, he throws me in. I carefully walk back out like a drowned cat. Jordan bursts out laughing.

"Ouch Jordan! My arm!"

Jordan runs towards me, when he is almost to me, I stick out my leg. He falls over it like a log. He lies straight on his head in the water. He got almost the entire sea in his mouth.

"I just wanted to say that everything is going well with my arm." I laugh at him.

"You're really mean, you know that?" he whines as he tries to stand on both feet again.

"You're meaner."

"Okay Evans we will finally swim without messing around."

"I can't promise that, but I'll try."

Thanks, I remember that I still have to ask him if he wants to sail with me today. Before I get the chance, he's already swam away. I go after him, but he swims much too fast.

"Jordan is waiting!" he doesn't look up.

When I finally swim to him and I snap. I don't think we're quite on the other side of the sea yet. I see an old surfboard floating in the distance. I go over and lie down on it. I paddle back to Jordan with my hands.

"Where did you get that from again?"

"I happened to see it floating, so I swam towards it."

"Is there still room for the most beautiful boy in Italy?"

"Yes, I'm sure, but he's not here, so I'll just lie there for a while."

Before I know it he tips the surfboard over. I fall into the water with a big crash. As I surface again I see how he has already settled on the surfboard. He has been working on it for a long time. I don't think twice and sit on him to annoy him.

"Honey, I know you're doing this to bore me, but I know this isn't torture for me, but you can sit on me more often."

"Softy."

"If you want me to get hard, I would keep it up."

I stand on the surfboard and try to kick him off. That turns out to be a bad idea since I have to do exactly the same thing. We continue to romp, I am shocked at how much balance he has and how stable he can remain standing.

"How can you stand so steady?"

"I've been surfing since I was 6, I go to Costa Rica almost every summer, just to surf. It calms my mind."

"How did I not know this? You're more interesting than I thought."

"And thanks."

"If you surf so often, you'll allow me to go here alone. This isn't made for two."

"Yes, you're right, this is for one person."

He sits down and makes rocking movements. He knows I can't keep my balance and tries to get me off that way. But I know better. I push him hoping he will fall into the water, but he falls just short of it. As he tips back, he pulls me along. We fall painfully onto the surfboard itself. He lies on his back and I lie on top of him.

"Did you want me to get a broken back or something?"

"No, I wish you would finally get off my found surfboard."

**

Don't forget to vote

574 words