32 surrender

He looks at me, waiting for an answer. I totally misjudged him; indeed, that's not how I know Jordan.

"How can I know you're not kidding me? Jordan I really want to get to know you better and see how everything goes, but you have to be able to be yourself and accept that I have an influence on you. Otherwise it won't be anything."

"I want you Melanie, no one else."

He slides a finger under my bra strap. He looks at me smiling.

"Melanie let me in, it would be a shame if we don't finish what we started, each time we have dropped out. Look how you look, it would be a shame if we did nothing. The door is locked, if we hear knocking we don't have to open it. All that matters is the two of us. But please Melanie let me in."

"Only if you ask very sweetly."

"Will you surrender to me? Do what we both want, Melanie?"

He gets down on his knees and holds my hands. I lift his chin with a finger. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I give him a kiss on his forehead.

"Asking me to marry you is a little too early for that, isn't it? I need to have good memories with you first."

We both laugh. But know that we want each other as soon as possible and don't want to wait long.

"Then let's make good memories. Because this night you won't forget."

I smile, but it's not for long. He lifts me up. He opens the bathroom door and walks me to the bed. From the window I see that it has already gotten dark, it is the middle of the night. I consider that I haven't eaten yet but I don't care. I am not hungry, at this moment I am only thinking about him.

He quietly lays me on the bed. He stands in front of me and takes off his shirt. Button by button he undoes his shirt. His muscular body never bores me.

His body makes me shy. He looks at me with unsatisfied eyes.

"May I finally take off your lingerie? As nice as you look, I want to see your body."

I smile. "Just take it off, I look like a slut in this lingerie anyway."

"You mean my slut."

"Yes your slut, now take it all off." I say impatiently.

"Melanie I don't see you as a slut, enthou that. Don't say that about yourself. With me you can wear whatever you want, I will always find you attractive. But now get that damn lingerie off."

I let a small grin escape. I sit up straight and let him undress me. He undoes my bra with 1 and lets it slide down my arms. He looks at my breasts like he hasn't seen them before, only this time it's different. We can do whatever we want and we won't let anyone disturb us. We won't let this take away from us. I lie down and he pulls off my thong. I lie on the edge of the bed. He bends down. He opens my legs. He places gentle kisses on my legs until he gets between my legs. He uses his tongue to make circles, first quietly then faster and faster. I breathe faster and faster and after a while I start panting. He holds my right thigh with one hand and rests on my left leg. I hold his hair. I begin to sweat and almost reach my high point.

I pull his head away. "Get inside me."

He nods. He walks over to his nightstand and pulls out a condom. He stretches out his pants. I see he's already hard. I become more and more impatient.

**

Don't forget to vote

620 words